Nottingham Forest home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Spaniards just came in, wanting to watch some minor game. They asked me if I like spanish football. My reply has made them leave the pub.

First, unlucky not to get a penalty and then one cleared off the line.

Sven was making it sound as though it was more that he hadn't beenin training for long enough since his arrival.

That's not what Sven said on the Sky interview. He said Kirkland has had a scan and they haven't had the results yet.

He was asked if it was a gamble to sign someone with Kirkland's injury record, and he said that since August Kirkland hadn't missed a day's training until yesterday.

Gallagher close. we should have got one of these. I hope we don't come to regret it. F!"£$t seem to be playing for 0-0.

Half-time

That's not what Sven said on the Sky interview. He said Kirkland has had a scan and they haven't had the results yet.

He was asked if it was a gamble to sign someone with Kirkland's injury record, and he said that since August Kirkland hadn't missed a day's training until yesterday.

Like I said, noisy pub - I must have misheard.

It's either beyond the wit of the internet to fashion a decent stream, or beyond the wit of me to find one.

Forest certainly seem happy to sit back and hit us on the break. Not sure Vassell looks match fit or confident at the moment, certainly looks a yard or two slower at the minute. Would like to see Dyer come on and have a few runs at the Forest defence who in my opinion would struggle to contain him.

Cunningham's 3 free kicks have all led to trouble... not created a lot without them though.

Would get Dyer on for Vassell.

Bloke right along the bar yelled, "Why was that not a penalty?"

Last edited:
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of work by Vassell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697