Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2 with our polish defender wasi.....scoring both our goals.

Both teams unbeaten in the last ten games, something has got to give. 0-0 it is then.

Yep, never seen them before but really looking forward to it.
Saw them a few years ago at the Royal Albert Hall, very good. A really uninteresting fact is that ( I think ) there is only one Aussie in the band now, I think all the rest are Brits.

Last edited:
Saw them a few years ago at the Royal Albert Hall, very good. A really uninteresting fact is that ( I think ) there is only one Aussie in the band now, I think all the rest are Brits.
Saw them as Brit Floyd a few months ago. Same bunch of people more or less.

and then u woke up Rich a draw maybe acceptable to both teams

Seriously reckon one side will win by the odd goal, too close to call. One place we are weak at the moment is central midfield ( defensively ) due to injuries, not a pre-booked excuse but simply a fact.

So apparently we are unbeaten in 111 and Florist are unbeaten in 13. That's got to be some sort of league record hasn't it? Statto?

So apparently we are unbeaten in 111 and Florist are unbeaten in 13. That's got to be some sort of league record hasn't it? Statto?
Yes, don't need a statto to confirm that. 111 is quite remarkable

Get Reid going backwards with a good performance from De Laet and dominate midfield is the key. 1-3

I would change only Moore. We'll have a hell of a bench. was, wood, Phillips, mahrez, King. Difficult even to get on the bench for Hammond, gtf, Schlupp. Tempting to start mahrez and wood after nuge's amount of misses last game and mahrez decent showing, but Pearson should hold them back for future games....

As fans in some respects we could view this as a bonus game with a nine point lead to 3rd.

However, this is a great chance for another statement of intent. Forest will surely feel some lead in their legs compared to us with injuries and the break for ourselves. Let's take advantage of their midfield and win this.

With Burnley & QPR only getting a point between them at the weekend there's a lot less pressure on us to win than I thought would be the case.

Bring back Liam Moore and leave the rest unchanged.

1-1, Dyer with our goal.

Right, I not going to be ultra negative with this prediction. I really can't make a call. I would not be surprised in the slightest if we get turned over and at the same time I know we have the quality to win (if we turn up with the right approach and execution).
Tonight I have intentionally arranged to meet an ex work colleague for a pint. I will get back to the house between 10 and 11 and put the TV on to find out the score. I cannot stomach the 90 minutes and already feel sick with the thought of the game. My missus thinks I am 'mental' and I suppose it is a little extreme. I will be sat with everything crossed. :) By the way, I think we will lose 2-1. :(

Last edited:
Lily livered cowards

Our best team is better than their best team
They have a number of injury doubts. We have a fully fit squad
They've played games back to back. We've had a lovely comfy rest

A City win by two or three goals

They might be saving themselves for Burnley on Saturday :)

No changes to the starting 11.
Go for the jugular from the first whistle.

Anything, just do the feckers!

Why are we being warned against Racist chanting for this game?

Has there been an incident which has forced the police to come out and say this?
I haven't experienced anything myself and wouldn't expect it from the Forest fans either.
(I know it happens in isolated incidents at every ground I'm not denying that)

Typical plod over reaction to banal football chants:

"Town full of ****'s"
"you used to be English"
Etc etc

Not funny or clever but enough to warrant specific plod (over re)action - nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669