Nottm Forest - Carling Cup - 28/8/07 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got fed up with waiting for LCFC ticket office to answer the phone this morning, so went onto Forest website and purchased five tickets in under 1 minute. They have plenty of tickets left in all parts of the ground.

Will be the answer to most, I suspect

Absolute feckin' shambles from start to finish

When we played there at the end of the season when they were relegated from the Premiership I sat with their fans. A f*r*st supporting friend got me the ticket, and when I arrived he announced to everyone sitting near us that I was a Leicester fan. No problems at all though.

Ha lucky!

Club just rang me back to offer me tickets for me and my mates. 7 of us are season tickets holders but 3 others wanting to come are not and i made the grave mistake of waiting till general sale so we could all sit together.

I did not ring up till yesterday afternoon though so was very suprised to get a call offering me 10 tickets :038::038::038:

I'd rather be sat with Forest fans WATCHING the match, than sat at home listening to it.

And at least you can shout "You are a feckin' shite useless bastard De Vries/Fryatt/Hume etc. etc" without anyone around you accusing you of being disloyal in any way.......

I love it how our top goal scorer from last season is referred as a feckin' shite useless bastard..... :icon_roll

I love it how our top goal scorer from last season is referred as a feckin' shite useless bastard..... :icon_roll

It was all the world class strikers he fended off to win the accolade of top scorer that impresses me the most :icon_conf :icon_wink

It was all the world class strikers he fended off to win the accolade of top scorer that impresses me the most :icon_conf :icon_wink

Just remind me how many 'world class' strikers played in The Championship last season. :102:

typical that someone manages to slag off humes top scorer achievement.

Can i ask you how many 'world class' midfielders were supplying hume with his ammo?

FFS!!

any extra trains put on from nottignham on the night of the game so we can get back into leicester?
if not what is my best option? bus? taxi???

But if people don't want to drive and don't want to use an organised coach, the East Midlands Airport buses that run 24 hours a day will still make it possible to get back. http://www.skylink.co.uk/
It's no cheaper than using the official coach and will take a lot longer, but might be useful for people who want to have a drink n Nottingham after the match.

this the one you are talking about?
which bus do i take, nottingham skyline? and how far away from the ground is the stop?
alternitavely is there still time to get onto fox travel?

ok, i am guessing i have to take the nottingham one to the airport, and then the leicester one from the airport?

I don't know anything about fox travel, do you just turn up and get on the coach, or book in advance, are there still seats left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669