Notts Forest

Brown Nose

Right, I'm going to need a thread to abuse this lot.

After signing every mediocre player in the world and bankrupting themselves, they're getting very excited. Despite my best efforts to avoid this nonsense, for some unkown reason, my twitter timeline keeps sending me this sort of shit. It seems that every other journalist is coming out as a Florist lover and the media love in is getting beyond nauseous.

I just want them to get absolutely pounded every week, get relegated worse than Derby did that year, go bankrupt and start again in a Sunday league.

Can't see them going down, they've improved their xSignings stats dramatically since they came up.

I'm delighted with it tbh.

It's going to hurt like **** when reality hits and anything that makes the media / pundits look like ****s is good with me.

They will still beat us.

I met a Forest fan a few weeks ago. To show where their level of delusion is, he stated that "they'll probably not be quite Top 4, but they'll be up there challenging for the other European places."

Batshit crazy.

I actually think us winning the PL just the second season after promotion has given lunatics hope of similar achievements.

I met a Forest fan a few weeks ago. To show where their level of delusion is, he stated that "they'll probably not be quite Top 4, but they'll be up there challenging for the other European places."

Batshit crazy.

I actually think us winning the PL just the second season after promotion has given lunatics hope of similar achievements.

More likely it's the memory of them scraping the last promotion spot in 1977 then winning the whole damned shebang, followed up with that European thingy that allows them one of those two stars on the shirt ... and that LCFC were ignominiously relegated.

If anything your vox pop is understated.

One we’d been heavily linked with.

The problem we all have here is that Cooper has the makings of an excellent manager.

Wow

The game is ****ed. How is that not a red

Lots of salty tears in here.
Good win for you guys. Nothing salty from me. Already been speaking to my forest supporting mate about the game. How do you reckon you'll fair this season Rich?

Good win for you guys. Nothing salty from me. Already been speaking to my forest supporting mate about the game. How do you reckon you'll fair this season Rich?

Always exciting to get a first Premier League win of the Minnellium, I can just about remember LCFC's (against Chelsea I believe) from 21 years ago.... wonder when there will be another one?

If the new guys gel then perhaps ( and it's a massive perhaps) we may finish half way.

Don't think we'll trouble the relegation zone ( much) but we'll see.

If the new guys gel then perhaps ( and it's a massive perhaps) we may finish half way.

Don't think we'll trouble the relegation zone ( much) but we'll see.
Half way would be a very good achievement.

It's a long season.

Lots of salty tears in here.
Is there though? I think you want us to give a shit.

I mean, your team just won their first PL game in a squillion years and the first thing you do is post on a different team’s forum.

What a ****flap. :043:

Is there though? I think you want us to give a shit.

I mean, your team just won their first PL game in a squillion years and the first thing you do is post on a different team’s forum.

What a ****flap. :043:
Suggest you buy a decent watch as I was sat in the pub having a celebratory cider when I posted. Not as you write just after.

Confucius say that when you resort to personal insults you have already lost the argument. But whatever lights your candle eh???

Suggest you buy a decent watch as I was sat in the pub having a celebratory cider when I posted. Not as you write just after.

Confucius say that when you resort to personal insults you have already lost the argument. But whatever lights your candle eh???
He say that does he? What else he say?

Me think Aristotle say ****s who no learn their lesson keep coming back for more.

For someone who doesn’t care about us, you’re here an awful lot.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563