Now We Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Know we now

'Know we now'

Are you Mr Topsy-Turvy ?

No ........but I know a man that is

did it quick because I was flabbergasted that with all there money, they would want him

Last edited:
Why Ollies staying......... cos Dowie's been appointed head coach at Q.P.R.

Could have been a major factor in Holloway deciding he would like to stay. Very inciteful, hadn't occurred to me till now.

Some idiots would have concluded that Dowie accepting the job at QPR was in part due to the fact that Holloway was staying at LCFC and therefore there was no vacancy here. Crazy.

Holloway all set for the boot on Monday until Dowie pulls out of the deal and heads to QPR. MM stuck in no mans land with a meeting with Holloway looming. No chance Holloway will still be here come pre season IMO.

Holloway all set for the boot on Monday until Dowie pulls out of the deal and heads to QPR. MM stuck in no mans land with a meeting with Holloway looming. No chance Holloway will still be here come pre season IMO.

'tis about the only thing keeping me going, to be honest

I do hope you are right. My view is that Mandaric is just going to let things lie until he can get out.

Surely, if he was going to get rid of Holloway, he would have done so immediately so that a new manager has longer to put plans in place for the new season. You know how short the break is these days between seasons - in about 6 weeks they will be back for pre-season training.

I think that he would've got rid of Holloway if he was going to get rid, may be wrong but just seems very strange. I just want it to be definate either way then we can get on with planning before pre season.

I just want it to be definate either way then we can get on with planning before pre season.

Now that just wouldn't be the Leicester way would it?

It's more likely that IH will stay and have the fans and MM on his back after 10 games, we know what happens next...........

Now that just wouldn't be the Leicester way would it?

It's more likely that IH will stay and have the fans and MM on his back after 10 games, we know what happens next...........

10 games!!!

If the wretched Holloway is still in charge come the start of the season then he will have people on his case from day one - not 10 games.

He took us down with - on paper - one of the stronger squads in the division, and it will be no great triumph whatsoever if we are riding high in the Third Division. I expect him to win promotion next season - and I would still want him out if we were promoted on the basis that he is a Third Division manager.

10 games!!!

If the wretched Holloway is still in charge come the start of the season then he will have people on his case from day one - not 10 games.

He took us down with - on paper - one of the stronger squads in the division, and it will be no great triumph whatsoever if we are riding high in the Third Division. I expect him to win promotion next season - and I would still want him out if we were promoted on the basis that he is a Third Division manager.

The inescapable logic about a Manager who tells us all about his experience in Div3. :icon_roll :icon_conf

Last edited:
although everyone says we need stability, i can see IH getting the sack if we're not in play-offs come January...

Long odds on I would think. :icon_wink

although everyone says we need stability, i can see IH getting the sack if we're not in play-offs come January...

I can see him definately getting it if we aren't top 8 after 10 games

10 games!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'll be one of those on his case at the first wrong move.

It just seems crazy to me that if the Mockery are quoting that 61% want him gone, this much needed 'stability' is near impossible to achieve with IH in charge. The majority of fans and probably MM too are pulling in a different direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669