Odds on Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.
not anti Leicester
not anti english

But I am anti english clubs in europe who say we have to support them and ram it down our throats all the while. United have two away goals against them now and still the feckers on TV say they will win? When Leicester was in Europe some obscure TV station took us on, none of the big stations did, wankers.

Not many will be backing united to go through now

Nobody but if you aren't anti English then why support the other teams? just abstain:102:

Last edited:
Nobody but if you aren't anti English then why support the other teams? just abstain:102:

Internationals involving England is a big deal, but club football is another thing.
When we were in the premiership, whoever played us we were bound to lose according to the media, the feckers never had a good word to say about us, in fact thats still happening even now.
So in European competitions I like to see them lose. I will abstain if AC get knocked out, but I cannot see that now.

Not many English in the sides anyway, bet they will struggle to make an English team out of the 3

Last edited:
Internationals involving England is a big deal, but club football is another thing.
When we were in the premiership, whoever played us we were bound to lose according to the media, the feckers never had a good word to say about us, in fact thats still happening even now.
So in European competitions I like to see them lose. I will abstain if AC get knocked out, but I cannot see that now.

Not many English in the sides anyway, bet they will struggle to make an English team out of the 3

Therefore you are Anti English:icon_conf

Ben Foster
Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Jermaine Pennant
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney
Peter Crouch

Phew !!! that was a struggle

Last edited:

Ben Foster.......:018:
Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Jermaine Pennant
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney
Peter Crouch

read what I posted, anti english clubs, not anti english

Ben Foster
Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Jermaine Pennant
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney
Peter Crouch

You want Subs ?

Its the same thing you can't pick and choose:icon_roll I didn't hear you cheering us on in the World Cup

you didnt listen very well then. when we got dumped out then I followed Italy. Dead simple really

The other week I went to Wembly England v Italy, I was cheering for England

Its the same thing you can't pick and choose:icon_roll I didn't hear you cheering us on in the World Cup

who ****ing said I can't?

did you cheer for Forest when they won that cup twice?

Last edited:
who ****ing said I can't?

did you cheer for Forest when they won that cup twice?

I was indifferent,not bothered about Forest etc.I like Liverpool because my stepdaughter is a Scouser,I dislike Chelsea purely because of Murinho but I think they are a good side:102:

I was indifferent,not bothered about Forest etc.I like Liverpool because my stepdaughter is a Scouser,I dislike Chelsea purely because of Murinho but I think they are a good side:102:

some long distant relatives are from Cardiff, but would I **** shout for Wales, not in a million years

some long distant relatives are from Cardiff, but would I **** shout for Wales, not in a million years

She hardly long distant:icon_conf I tell you what Esposito....forget it eh:icon_roll

Last edited:
must admit im similar in my view to BG, im currently wearing my italy shirt, i get so bored of the england team they piss me right off.

i love italy and want to move there at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669