Oh pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Couldn't make it today - so please correct me if I'm wrong - but what a load of shite - how silly we must be looking to the rest of the league; having been touted as favourites for the Championship!

I also noticed Wigan didn't seem to let Sheff Utd back in the game did they? I don't know, it's early days and we didn't lose, but I am well disappointed with this result.

You're so right me duck. We are an average side pumped up by the media and the LCFC PR liars to be premiership contenders. Imagine if we had been playing Arsenal or Chelsea.
And just what is Mickey going to do on the "training ground" he has been talking about since the first game.Practise being creative and giving his blokes flair. More like Cork torture and verbal abuse!

Fair enough lads. No need to be too down in the mouth about things though. Remember Burnley beat us at home in our promo season. At least we got a point today and kept a clean sheet - with 10 men on the pitch.

Wigan Stoke and Reading may contest a play off place or two but none of them will be automatic. There's a huge chasing pack of clubs, 14 in all, seperated by only 4 points in mid table, all of them only two wins off a play off spot and most of them only need the same to be in an automatic slot. We're neatly tucked in there.

80% of the season is in front of us. It seems we have put the worst of our poor start behind us. Courage mes amis!

C'est un marathon not une sprint!

We aint even capable of getting of the blocks in a sprint. We will not last the Marathon and when will people realise it. We will bumble along for most of the season, getting the odd win here and there, and before anyone realises it, we will be stuck in the bottom half of the table with a risk of relegation. It will then be to late to take any action. We need action NOW and we need the fans to make it clear that they are not willing to sit back and watch out club go to the wall because some donkey is not willing to admit he is wrong.

How confident are you that we will go back up
How confident are you that we will not be relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572