Oi Bg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my test next Friday, yep thats right, Friday the 13th July :icon_redf

****ing failed.

Got 7 minors but i failed for not checking my mirrors enough, ****ing bullshit excuse. Also I was, "too aggressive; " Some arsewipe at the traffic lights was going left, me right so he had priority the lights went to green, he stalled his car so i turned then he came right behind me and beeped i called him a dickhead, probably shouldn't of said that. Wankers :098:

****ing failed.

Got 7 minors but i failed for not checking my mirrors enough, ****ing bullshit excuse. Also I was, "too aggressive; " Some arsewipe at the traffic lights was going left, me right so he had priority the lights went to green, he stalled his car so i turned then he came right behind me and beeped i called him a dickhead, probably shouldn't of said that. Wankers :098:
don't worry about it mate-get your next test booked asap :023: and you'll learn from the things you did wrong today-and it will help you in your next test!

never mind mate, pass the test then you can call the other feckers on the road what you like:)

Booked my next test got to wait until i come back off holiday, 21st September hopefully they'll be some cancellations for before then

I had to wait a bastard 6 months for my test, then the day of it, I had a letter saying it had to be canceled due to unforeseeable reasons, they re-booked it for me for the bloody day after my 18th b'day. I can tell you now, its not cool taking your driving test hungover!! :biggrin:

Anyway, the point was they are ****s. ;)

I had to wait a bastard 6 months for my test, then the day of it, I had a letter saying it had to be canceled due to unforeseeable reasons, they re-booked it for me for the bloody day after my 18th b'day. I can tell you now, its not cool taking your driving test hungover!! :biggrin:

Anyway, the point was they are ****s. ;)

:081:

****ing failed.

:icon_roll

Sounds like you already have road rage. Calm down on your next test, there are enough twats on the road as it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670