Ollie interview in the Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right Back United".

Got to love the man.

And his views on MM & the agents. January could be interesting.

"The balance of this team is absolutely rubbish" he said. "Everyone is a right-back, I'm going to change our name to Right-back United."

He's right there. Far too bloody many right backs and not enough creative types in midfield. If only Kaebi wasn't going to Bolton ... Oh hang on, he's a right back too. .:icon_conf

"Everyone is a right-back. I'm going to change our name to Right-Back United."

That's Right-Back City, you ignorant carrot crunching bastard :018:

I think even Homeypants got a warm glow inside him when he read that interview back.

I think even Homeypants got a warm glow inside him when he read that interview back.

I think Homeypants is starting to warm to Olliepants, Alexpants. :icon_conf

I reckon you may be right, but we would have to peel away the layers of cynicism to see that Foxinpants.

Well I guess it's better than Foxinknickers. :icon_wink

No amount of witty banter alone would make me warm to any manager

He gets my respect when I see something decent on the pitch, not in some feckin' newspaper :icon_roll

No amount of witty banter alone would make me warm to any manager

He gets my respect when I see something decent on the pitch, not in some feckin' newspaper :icon_roll

So you watched the interview and felt nothing at all?

As popular as a fart in a spacesuit, legend!

But it would only be him that smelt it. And come on, let's be honest here, we've all smelt our own farts before and felt that they weren't really that bad.

I'd say it was encouraging to see a manager recognize that players should play in their natural positions....but then he has played Maybury, Mattock and Hume on the wing, and shoved Kenton in at central midfield.

God only knows what he plans to do with Jimmy Chambers when he gets fit again.

i reckon milan knows where he has made the mistakes and now with him getting arrested he feels it is the best thing to leave it to the manager to sort out the players who he wants to buy and leave the club, with 14 come in over the summer and most of them are piles of shite, he knows that we have a big problem that he needs to sort out asap. i can see Ollie sorting the mess out by the end of jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669