OMFGLOLWTFROFL - John Terry has had a sex change!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
However if I was faced personally with any of the above cases I may well change my mind.

I like that. You are accepting that personal circumstances can make hypocrites out of the best of us. Well done, I mean that.

Good photo, but as regards NHS paying for it, I don't give a hoot how many fecking hoops he/she had to go through to get the op paid for, if, I should ever be in the unforunate position where one of my loved ones couldn't have life saving surgery due to lack of finances I'd be up in feckin arms.

I am a father of 2 grown up children, a husband of 25 years. I have always been in work and paid my taxes. To me this is a total waste of my hard earned.

I'm not a Sun reader, in fact I don't read any daily (bad)newspaper. If you disagree with my opinions. I don't care, what you do or say about me is none of my concern.

Also, from the picture, it wasn't worth the feckin money!

But you could twist that the other way too, if one of youre loved ones had serious manic depression, had already tried to commit suicide and wanted a sex change but couldnt afford it, then where would sit?

But you could twist that the other way too, if one of youre loved ones had serious manic depression, had already tried to commit suicide and wanted a sex change but couldnt afford it, then where would sit?

I would tell them to pay for it themselves rather than waste taxpayers money just so they can take it like a girl. Absoloute bollocks. If you knew somebody who wanted their arm cut off, do you think that would be a sane thing to do? Perhaps they should lop off their arm on the NHS too. **** it then ugly people should be able to have reconstructive surgery on the NHS and people should be allowed to become dogs if they want.

This may be a "SunThing" to say but the Country has become a ****ing Mad House, Where the weird are made to feel normal and anybody who dares state the obvious that they are freaks/mentalists, gets shot down in flames.

The funniest thing I ever heard was that Pedro bloke from Big Brother. Got some implants and changed his name to Nadia. Somebody was shouting over the fence "It's a bloke!". He then went into the diary room and said "I am a real woman" in a voice lower than Grant Mitchell. No your not you ****ing spaz - you are a bloke with fake tits ffs. Cue Lefty Ch 4 giving him the greatest amount of coverage and he only goes and wins it. ****ing ridiculous :102:

Mind you, it could be worse. Imagine if you were a woman that wanted to be a bloke so you got rid of your tits, grew a beard and then got up the stick and claimed to be a pregnant man. I know it's far too ridiculous to ever happen and so we have nothing to worry about. Oh. Hang on a minute ....

I would tell them to pay for it themselves rather than waste taxpayers money just so they can take it like a girl. Absoloute bollocks. If you knew somebody who wanted their arm cut off, do you think that would be a sane thing to do? Perhaps they should lop off their arm on the NHS too. **** it then ugly people should be able to have reconstructive surgery on the NHS and people should be allowed to become dogs if they want.

This may be a "SunThing" to say but the Country has become a ****ing Mad House, Where the weird are made to feel normal and anybody who dares state the obvious that they are freaks/mentalists, gets shot down in flames.

The funniest thing I ever heard was that Pedro bloke from Big Brother. Got some implants and changed his name to Nadia. Somebody was shouting over the fence "It's a bloke!". He then went into the diary room and said "I am a real woman" in a voice lower than Grant Mitchell. No your not you ****ing spaz - you are a bloke with fake tits ffs. Cue Lefty Ch 4 giving him the greatest amount of coverage and he only goes and wins it. ****ing ridiculous :102:

If someone i knew wanted to get their arm chopped off and they were extremely depressed and there was a very good chance they would commit suicide if they didnt then yes, i would

And that second paragraph is just about the most ignorant thing ive ever read and verging on facisism. It seems like you are not arguing against it being non-helping and similar to un-nessicery cosmetic surgery but in fact just wish to show your blind hate towards transgender people

If someone i knew wanted to get their arm chopped off and they were extremely depressed and there was a very good chance they would commit suicide if they didnt then yes, i would

And that second paragraph is just about the most ignorant thing ive ever read and verging on facisism. It seems like you are not arguing against it being non-helping and similar to un-nessicery cosmetic surgery but in fact just wish to show your blind hate towards transgender people

More lefty metalist bollocks! Ignorance is bliss which is where you sit if you think it is a normal state of affairs to have your todger removed. There is a distinct difference between facsism and stating the bloody obviousism. The NHS should be for sick people. Why is it ignorant for me to say that if transexuals can be allowed an operation to feel better about themselves then so should ugly people. Do you not think really ugly people get upset/depressed? If I am a Facist then you are uglyist.

Saying "the Country has become a ****ing Mad House, Where the weird are made to feel normal and anybody who dares state the obvious that they are freaks/mentalists, gets shot down in flames." is a helluva lot different to saying you think they should pay for their own operations, the second one i could totally understand, but the first one is just hate speech.

And gender identity disorder is a recognised Scientific condition, so i dont see how im the one being ignorant

Last edited:
Yeah, but lads, John Terry in a dress! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Why do we have to pay for dentistry work? I am facing a bill of around £3000 this year for some work that I have to have done. That is not on the NHS and I have to find the money for it. Let these sick bastards do the same for their operations and treatment.

threaten to kill yourself BG

As Beighton pointed out you opted for "The Sun" style opinion that because it is not seen as being "normal" that it should have less priority then something considered worthwhile.
You accused me of picking on easy targets, I still don't understand how your answer explains to me what you mean.

Out of interest do you think people who choose to get involved in fights and require hospital treatment should pay for that themselves because they chose to get into a fight ? People involved in car crashes who were speeding or drunk should they have to pay for it themselves ? Self Harmers should they pay for their own treatment ? Where exactly do you draw the line ?
Who exactly are the Weird ? and when do the weird become the sick ?

Last edited:
You accused me of picking on easy targets, I still don't understand how your answer explains to me what you mean.

Transexuals = Easy target

Let me guess you need me to explain it simpler? :icon_roll

Out of interest do you think people who choose to get involved in fights and require hospital treatment should pay for that themselves because they chose to get into a fight ? People involved in car crashes who were speeding or drunk should they have to pay for it themselves ? Self Harmers should they pay for their own treatment ? Where exactly do you draw the line ?

What I have been trying to say but put much better :038::038:

Last edited:

I draw the line at something that can be classed as a non medical emergency. If somebody wanted to chop their own head off they would be classed as insane, you would certainly not expect this to be done on the NHS. It is not a medical emergency quite clearly. BG has the best analogy where you have to pay to ge a tooth pulled yet a penis can be removed for free. Waste of tax payers money and should be payed for by themselves / family. The line should be putting cancer sufferers etc long before a freak show.

What I have been trying to say but put much better :038::038:

Indeed, any judgment based on what a person thinks is "normal" is ignorant IMO. I'm not excluding myself from this, I am guilty at times as well, doesn't make it less true though.

I draw the line at something that can be classed as a non medical emergency. If somebody wanted to chop their own head off they would be classed as insane, you would certainly not expect this to be done on the NHS. It is not a medical emergency quite clearly. BG has the best analogy where you have to pay to ge a tooth pulled yet a penis can be removed for free. Waste of tax payers money and should be payed for by themselves / family. The line should be putting cancer sufferers etc long before a freak show.

But what to you is a freak ? I think someone who wants to go out on a Friday/Saturday night and kick the shit out of someone is a freak:102:

Transexuals = Easy target

Let me guess you need me to explain it simpler? :icon_roll
I know what you said, I want it explaining.

Why do you consider them an easy target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669