One Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

Highland have you got a copy of " Im so depressed i could shit my pants" by the Dead Feckers ? :102:

Last edited:
lazzer said:
Highland have you got a copy of " Im so depressed i could shit my pants" by the Dead Feckers ? :102:

Why? having trouble getting hold of it ?
Good tune but I preferred the follow up 'I am so pissed off I have shit my pants and I'm sitting in it'

lazzer said:
i remember that one it was on the valium label.

That was it !!
Kept off the Number 1 spot by The Greasy Old Bastards with their epic ''My Bikers Jacket is Bolloxed''

lazzer said:
i remember that one it was on the valium label.

Indeed it was but their career really picked up when they moved to the Prozac Label...

highland fox said:
One song that you think everybody should have a copy of and you can listen to over and over again never tire of hearing ?

Kennedy by The Wedding Present for me

this is the 'too much apple pie' song?

apparently when they performed this in glasgow, the crowd pelted them with Mr Kipling's apple pies. the band were not phased and carried on playing

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
this is the 'too much apple pie' song?

apparently when they performed this in glasgow, the crowd pelted them with Mr Kipling's apple pies. the band were not phased and carried on playing

Yes,its about America/Americans etc.The Mr.Kipling story is true as well.
Brillianr Guitar IMO.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Yes,its about America/Americans etc.The Mr.Kipling story is true as well.
Brillianr Guitar IMO.

is it on Bizarro (something like that)? i've only got the seamonsters album, deluxe ed., cracking stuff

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
is it on Bizarro (something like that)? i've only got the seamonsters album, deluxe ed., cracking stuff

Yeah,Bizarro,Take Fountain,Tommy and George Best along with Hit parades 1 and 2 are all well worth getting if you like this sort of stuff.

highland fox said:
Yeah,Bizarro,Take Fountain,Tommy and George Best along with Hit parades 1 and 2 are all well worth getting if you like this sort of stuff.

Have you got their Ukrainian album?

When I heard the Ukrainian sessions they recorded for John Peel I thought it was better than their normal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669