One thing I've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

When playing at home this season the teams seen to start the normal way ( Leicester towards the family area in the first half) but then the away team seems to make us swap ends before the match. I think if we manage to stop United doing this tomorrow we will win.

Wilson said:
When playing at home this season the teams seen to start the normal way ( Leicester towards the family area in the first half) but then the away team seems to make us swap ends before the match. I think if we manage to stop United doing this tomorrow we will win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

It's true, at every home game this season we have had to change ends before the beginning of the game, thats why we haven't scored at home either yet.

Wilson said:
It's true, at every home game this season we have had to change ends before the beginning of the game, thats why we haven't scored at home either yet.

Are you serious?

I see someone has carefully observered the matches down at the Walkers, but clearly not close enogh because oftherwise he would of known the reson we aint scored is becauase we've beeni shit all season!!

Fox Fan said:
I see someone has carefully observered the matches down at the Walkers, but clearly not close enogh because oftherwise he would of known the reson we aint scored is becauase we've beeni shit all season!!

What's Beeni got to do with it? Dictionary?

Fox Fan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Loyal_Supporter said:
All the teams just come n shove 11 players behind the ball and hope 4 a draw, we just cant break um down

Put em all in my son's old car. They'll soon be broken down then.

So if we loose the coin toss and change ends we all should f*ck off there and then 'no result today then lads,anyone for another pint?' :roll: :wink:

Wilson said:
I was right lol, we started the way I said we should and we won.

And all the time we were losing we all thought it was because Micky had chosen the wrong team or tactics, bugger if only Micky had realised this last season we would have been playing champions league last night and not championship.

Wilson to be next manager :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670