OT chatter from 'Leicester Fans Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester fans wanted

Im assuming my posts have been removed for a reason?

I don't think it is necessary to speculate on people's private lives.

I don't think it is necessary to speculate on people's private lives.

Ok, I see your point, your right obviously, ill shut up now.

Thanks HF, I have now read the thread that contributed to Melton's exit and understand the severity of it.
Although that thread may indeed have contributed to Melton's decision, I'd like to say that it isn't the main reason, nor is it anything to do with Scarby, or Melton's personal life.

A few of us know why he's made this decision and as he's still having trouble accessing the forum, it looks likely to stay that way.

Although that thread may indeed have contributed to Melton's decision, I'd like to say that it isn't the main reason, nor is it anything to do with Scarby, or Melton's personal life.

A few of us know why he's made this decision and as he's still having trouble accessing the forum, it looks likely to stay that way.

Cheers muzzysgal,

I hope that once the dust has settled we will see Melts back on this forum doing what he does best.

Did you give yourself a Warning ?

oooo-er! I thought you said "a Warming" then and I wondered what you might mean!

The way some of the mods act though, I can see them goose stepping everywhere. Talk about power mad.

Im sad now :cry:

Me and melts used to have frequent difference of opinions in the first few years, but I like to think that over the last year or so he has grown to tolerate my pathetic and humourless offerings.

I quite like everybody these days, quite a calm chappy i am :icon_smil.

P.S. Melts please come back you boring (insert swear word here) ;)

Im sad now :cry:

I'm pleased to have seen his name amongst the people on line several times this afternoon so he's obviously still around. He's not left us completely.

You can disagree with people but still respect their opinion and not feel thje need to humiliate and belittle them.I talk a right load of shite most of the time and I don't mind people disagreeing with me but I think it's about respecting other peoples opinions.
On a different point I think some of the moderating is way too heavy handed nowadays

The way some of the mods act though, I can see them goose stepping everywhere. Talk about power mad.

I don't think any of us go out of the way to piss any one off, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. It's unwelcoming for new members or people who read the forum as guests to see some of the things they do, so the other mods and I have to do something about it.

With regards to some of Melton's comments and regardless of personal circumstance, IMO it's out of order to constantly refer to someone/most as a ****.

It's been mentioned before, and I shall mention it again, if anyone has an issue with something that a MOD has done, then send them a PM to whoever it is asking for a explantation. If your still un happy PM Jeff.

I'm pleased to have seen his name amongst the people on line several times this afternoon so he's obviously still around. He's not left us completely.
He's not dead :icon_roll

But as I've said, he's still having problems accessing the forum.

Have you got any specific examples of a mod behaving like they're 'power mad'?

As far as Melton is concerned, he's received a number of infractions from moderators in recent days, for abusing people in a way that is well beyond what is tolerated here.
His reaction to receiving an infraction seems to be just to abuse people further, rather than accept he was wrong and get on with it.
If anyone else had posted what he did, they would have received the same warnings from moderators - in fact I think Melton has often been treated leniently because of who he is. Maybe if we'd been stricter with him when he was a junior member he wouldn't have the temper tantrums he's had recently. :102:

The infractions he's had recently could have led to an automatic ban. But he hasn't been banned, and he's welcome to come back as long as he realises the rules apply to him as much as to everyone else.

I'd also like to remind people that the site has a 'report post' button, so if you think someone has posted something that's out of order, please report it. Reporting a post means all moderators will get to know about it, so it's better than sending a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669