Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arightfilbert

Well, with City having no game this weekend, saturday´s results turned out to be pretty interesting!

Sheep and Trees losing to lower placed teams, Brighton & Reading drawing and Harry´s mob finally getting a victory!

Interesting to see what Blackburn can dish up with against Burn-lee today?

Last edited:
Re: Other teams` results

1-0 Blackburn. Great finish from Rhodes! Good stuff!

Given the obvious alternatives I'd be happy with us and Bumley going up. They can start dropping the points when it's just down to who are champions.

I, as others thought they would fade in the second half of the season. Seems they do have the stomach for the battle.

Keeping hold of Ings was also vital.

Good luck to them.

They did well to keep persisting today when it didn't look like their day. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't great but they took the opportunities when errors were made. Blackburn were pretty poor mind. Hoof!

Dyche has done an amazing job which is all the more ironic considering Watford's position. He be more likeable if he didn't stop going on about 'financial disadvantages' in every interview.

Last edited:

Dyche has done a very, very good job at Burnley but every time I hear him interviewed (which is A LOT) it just adds to my dislike of him. It might be irrational but I think he is a twat.

Dyche has done a very, very good job at Burnley but every time I hear him interviewed (which is A LOT) it just adds to my dislike of him. It might be irrational but I think he is a twat.

A friend of mine has met him on a few occasions and reckons he is a really nice guy. Perhaps you are being irrational.:icon_wink

other teams results wont matter if we keep up our current form , just match Burnley game by game and were champions

Burnleys results wont matter if we keep winning, they are 5 points behind and need us to slip up IF we dont theres no problem, IF we lose our next 2 games then i will start to look at Burnleys results

Burnleys results wont matter if we keep winning, they are 5 points behind and need us to slip up IF we dont theres no problem, IF we lose our next 2 games then i will start to look at Burnleys results
So we won't be looking to match Burnley game by game then?:icon_bigg

Will the pressure get to burnley? Allowed brum to equalise 3 times tonight!

i wondered if they might begin to bottle it with such a big points advantage??

Ings off injured. Hope he's fit for just after the game with us....

other teams results wont matter if we keep up our current form , just match Burnley game by game and were champions

I think maybe it´s more a question of Burnley being able to match OUR results and they obviously couldn´t last night.

Last edited:

QPR down to 10 men as Dunne is sent off and SheffW score from the penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573