Other Teams' Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
`Arry´s mob losing 4-0 against manure

One of his excuses was that he had players who weren't match fit, specifically mentioning Leroy Fer, saying that he'd been away on international duty for two weeks hadn't played so therefore wasn't fit. I would have thought that by now unless a player is coming back from injury that they should be match fit. Quite pathetic really.

Last edited:
Newcastle received a good thumping too and Graziano Pelle, who We were linked with, before he joined saints, scored twice, taking his tally to 4 for the season.

Newcastle losing at home to Hull. Lolz at Pardew.

Does anyone listen to The Guardian's Football Weekly podcast? James Richardson told a very odd story about Pardew going for dinner with a journalist/photographer during his time at West Ham. When their food arrived Pardew didn't like the look of his, so he reached across the table and swapped his plate with that of his dining partner. When the guy protested, Pardew simply replied 'When you're the king, you can do what you like'.

Wanker.

West Ham strike early against Liverpool

West Ham strike early against Liverpool

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that not one of the traditional big teams is to be feared this season.

Liverpool are a team I think we would love to play against, what with their totally inept performances in defence and an ineffectual tosser up front.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that not one of the traditional big teams is to be feared this season.

Liverpool are a team I think we would love to play against, what with their totally inept performances in defence and an ineffectual tosser up front.

MOTD highlighted the number of times the centre halves bumped into each other, leaving the way to goal wide open.

I just can't see past Chelsea for the title.

Not particularly impressed with Liverpools or Man City signings during the summer. Man City will still be up there. I can see Arsenal getting second.

It´s all happening in the other sunday matches.......Palace came back from 0-1 to 3-1, but Everton have just made it 3-2.

Man C v Chelsea is 0-1 right now and Zabaletta sent off! Lampard just equalised.

Last edited:
Graziano Pelle (who reportedly was a city transfer target) has already scored a brace against Sunderland. Burnley struggling at home to West Ham, Palace 2 down to chelsea.... amazing that Arse are losing at home to Dull, considering shots on goal! All in all, other results going our way at the moment:038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670