Paintballing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to organise a paintballing day for the guys at work.

Are you one of those people that says "Hi guys!" when you get to work?
Or was it a typo and you're actually organising paintballing for the gays at work?

'Guys' is the most over used word these days following on from 'absolutely'.

'Guys' is the most over used word these days following on from 'absolutely'.

What about 'Literally'?

And 'So' - no one is hungover anymore, they are SO hungover. No one gets angry, they are SO angry.

Someone upsized the national vocabulary.

the paintball place in ratby was literally amazing when I went last time, and SO not that expensive

'So' - no one is hungover anymore, they are SO hungover. No one gets angry, they are SO angry.

It's used as an intensifier in that really awkward Americanised way as well, "I'm so not going to do that" or "I'm so going to talk like an American retard".

It makes me ****ing cringe.

The paintball company will sell it to you as costing £5 per person usually, but that's just for the booking and 100 paintballs. Over a few games you'll probably use 700-1000 paintballs, at a cost of around a further £20-£25.

The paintball company will sell it to you as costing £5 per person usually, but that's just for the booking and 100 paintballs. Over a few games you'll probably use 700-1000 paintballs, at a cost of around a further £20-£25.
:102: Where did all this paintballing talk come from?

We went to the one in Ratby last year and it was pretty good.

When i go in future i'll anticipate spending £40-£50 in total.

As FryattFox says, the headline rate of £X per person will be for a limited amount of paintballs. You will need to buy extra. I used about 800 during the day and i think it was £50 for 1,000.

What about 'Literally'?

And 'So' - no one is hungover anymore, they are SO hungover. No one gets angry, they are SO angry.

Someone upsized the national vocabulary.

'Literally' and 'actually'. Speak to a girl my age and everything is 'I actually just saw Barry on the bus'. 'I actually can't believe it'.

Last edited:
I'll snap one day....

****s, the lot of you.

My brother in law went to the place in Ratby on the morning of his stag-do. My unlcle, cousin etc also went. They enjoyed it, but said they wouldn't return. I suppose you need to decide what you think is good value. They all moaned about the cost of the paintballs, and think they each spent approx £50-£60 during the day.

The free lunch apparantly consisted of an 'Iceland economy burger'.

My brother in law went to the place in Ratby on the morning of his stag-do. My unlcle, cousin etc also went. They enjoyed it, but said they wouldn't return. I suppose you need to decide what you think is good value. They all moaned about the cost of the paintballs, and think they each spent approx £50-£60 during the day.

The free lunch apparantly consisted of an 'Iceland economy burger'.

Unfortunately I have yet to find a paintball place that isn't a complete rip off. The one at basset's pole is also very good IMO.

Airsoft is supposed to be better, but the regulars take it very seriously!

I just think that they need to be more honest about the pricing as that's the reason people feel ripped off.

Free lunch at Ratby was, I believe, a choice between a burger or a hot dog. No fries.

I just think that they need to be more honest about the pricing as that's the reason people feel ripped off.

Free lunch at Ratby was, I believe, a choice between a burger or a hot dog. No fries.

So 20p worth of fries would have made it ok then ? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670