Palace Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to surprise you and this time agree with you on this subject - mainly for entirely selfish and personal reasons, but also partly because a win tomorrow night would leave us with two games to catch up in a winter that has not yet finished. At this stage, I value 'points-in-the-bag' rather than 'games-in-hand' - we already have quite enough weeks in our programme with two games scheduled.

All that - but also and very sadly, the FA Cup is as I said just a sideshow these days which i expect before too long to be consigned to being a mid week only event. .

As you know the Third Round of the competition was once a very special occasion - now have a look at the pitiful attendances for the matches played last evening.

All that - but also and very sadly, the FA Cup is as I said just a sideshow these days which i expect before too long to be consigned to being a mid week only event. .

As you know the Third Round of the competition was once a very special occasion - now have a look at the pitiful attendances for the matches played last evening.

I heard a guy this morning in the paper shop saying what a poor crowd they had at Burnley,said they charged full prices

There's no chance of this one being called off is there? Apparently is pretty foggy around there today and is going to get worse!

Will be highly unhappy if it is!!

There's no chance of this one being called off is there? Apparently is pretty foggy around there today and is going to get worse!

cant be any worse then when red star belgrade came down and you couldn't see the first 10 mins cus it was that smokey. i think we'd have gone on to world domination if flowers had been able to see that shot coming .

(in central london)

it is foggy, but you can see the end of the road

no we wouldn't have cos Taylor was in charge.

red star would have been so mad at losing they would sack their manager, and approach taylor who would resign cus he would not have been able to forsee our future success, we would have appointed a young upstart manager. someone called nigel pearson, who would win uefa cup, come 2nd in league, sign ronaldinho and kaka as they were relative unknowns when kids and lead us to 7 premiership crowns, and 7 champions league finals winning all of them.

I'm going for a win tonight (2-1 Howard x 2), and a draw at Watford (1-1) :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670