Panini Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

Hi All

Thought it would be worth a try but if anyone is collecting the Panini stickers and has any swapsies that they are just going to chuck away then please could you send them to me.

My family and I went on holiday to the South of France recently and got caught up in the flash floods and lost all of our stuff hence the reason why i haven't been on here as i've been sorting stuff out.

My 5 year old nephew Josh was collecting the stickers and has lost all his book and swapsie he had. We are trying to get another book together as quickly as possible and if anyone has any spares that they would like to donate then please PM me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't normally scrounge for these :icon_bigg

Speak to the Hazzman.

Hi All

Thought it would be worth a try but if anyone is collecting the Panini stickers and has any swapsies that they are just going to chuck away then please could you send them to me.

My family and I went on holiday to the South of France recently and got caught up in the flash floods and lost all of our stuff hence the reason why i haven't been on here as i've been sorting stuff out.

My bloody album full of stickers eerrr sorry my 5 year old nephew Josh was collecting the stickers and has lost all his book and swapsie he had. We are trying to get another book together as quickly as possible and if anyone has any spares that they would like to donate then please PM me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't normally scrounge for these :icon_bigg

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks PDS for the stickers. Nice to meet you. I've seen you around somewhere before too i think!!

Yeh, plays upfront for City wears number 12 or as seen in Shameless being the landlord in the Jockey.

Enderby, I have loads and need just 24 to finish. I am due an all-out assault next week at work before sending off for the rest. Some of the leftovers can be yours.

No probs, was just going to waste lying around my house.

Hazz, only two lookalikes today?

That was the part of the article they got wrong. I actually carried josh the 5 year old. They got them mixed up. Are there pictures then? I've only seen the online version and there's none on there.

No there are done, very disapointing!

I have a funny feeling Josh could end up with a signed LCFC Shirt out of this.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669