Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate him as a manager. He always starts well, has a modicum of success then things start to go south, been the same at every club he's been at. He'll either walk or be pushed before the end of the season.

I don't rate him as a manager. He always starts well, has a modicum of success then things start to go south, been the same at every club he's been at. He'll either walk or be pushed before the end of the season.

Apart from Wenger I think you have just described the life cycle of all Prem managers Dobin.
Promotion,retention and Wemberlee,out of the bottom 3.Absolutely useless

Why the insult mate?

I'm sure coffee meant you no disrespect, Robin. Most of his friends, in fact most of his acqaintences, are donkeys. - it's like that in hull. By calling you dobin, he was counting you as his friend - something of a compliment in his eyes.

I can see why cafe and his Hull pals hate Pearson, must be irritating seeing him smiling after another beating.

With Crystal Palace and WBA changing their managers whilst we stick with Nigel Pearson, we get a fair chance to see which strategy is the correct one. If they now pull away from the bottom of the table, it will indicate that a change can be beneficial; if we sprint past them, it will show keeping a manager is best and, if all stays as it is, it indicates that we were always DOOMED! :icon_bigg

With Crystal Palace and WBA changing their managers whilst we stick with Nigel Pearson, we get a fair chance to see which strategy is the correct one. If they now pull away from the bottom of the table, it will indicate that a change can be beneficial; if we sprint past them, it will show keeping a manager is best and, if all stays as it is, it indicates that we were always DOOMED! :icon_bigg
What's right for one club isn't necessarely right for another.

I think Palace proved last season that a change is best. Cardiff also proved it isn't.

Stayed away for a while as I couldn't cope with the whinging that was bound to happen when we discovered how hard the Premiership is. I have supported City, for God knows how many years I was about six or seven when I went to my first match I'm now nearly 70, so its a long time. I have a piece of string hanging out my arse, its blue and white and on the other end is a yo yo, that's me, I've been up and down more times more than Casanova with this club and it seems that the pattern is continuing. We are a good honest club, with good owners and believe it or not a good manager. There is no doubt we need to strengthen if we are to survive, some of the players from last season are not good enough. I have my opinions on who they are, but I am sure we need a good central defender, and a striker able to partner Ulloa and neither will come cheap. The midfielders are good enough if they are going forward, but they have to spend so much time fire-fighting at the back, there is no link up play. This leaves the forwards isolated and when they do get the ball they are trying to do things on an individual basis which will never work unless your Messie or Ronaldo. We can survive, it will be interesting to see who Pearson signs in January.

I'm sure coffee meant you no disrespect, Robin. Most of his friends, in fact most of his acqaintences, are donkeys. - it's like that in hull. By calling you dobin, he was counting you as his friend - something of a compliment in his eyes.

So sorry Robin.Just seen my typo.Silly slip of the finger.Unreserved apologies.

How many better managers are there than Bruce IYO.I think Nige will join SB as a decent Prem manager.Unlikely to be working with a big club so will be subjected to unfair criticism as part of the job.Bruce is as good as it gets outside the top 10 clubs.Given better resources Nige will do well.Problem is petulant unrealistic fans too ready to join a lynch mob.Colin and Irvine should still be in work.Dyche should be knighted.If Burnley lose the next 7 matches he will be sacked.

But he sure can dance;

[video]http://www.khmerload.com/videos/play/807532689392265?ref=play[/video]

How many better managers are there than Bruce IYO.I think Nige will join SB as a decent Prem manager.Unlikely to be working with a big club so will be subjected to unfair criticism as part of the job.Bruce is as good as it gets outside the top 10 clubs.Given better resources Nige will do well.Problem is petulant unrealistic fans too ready to join a lynch mob.Colin and Irvine should still be in work.Dyche should be knighted.If Burnley lose the next 7 matches he will be sacked.

Great Odin's raven, a post I can actually agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669