Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve ****ing Cotterill?!!! Steve motherfucking titwanking ****bastarding Cotterill!!!????

So the current favourite is a manager who has managed in the Championship, that's the division bellow we are currently in, with 4 different teams and failed spectacularly every single time??!!! A League One quality manager????!!!

The favourite is literally a proven failure at Championship level???!!!

It would be a more ridiculously ludicrously absurd appointment than when Burnley hired Brian Laws or WBA hired Alan Irvine, who were also proven failures at Championship level.

Someone turn the oven on, my head needs to be entering its vicinity sometime soon.

It will be interesting to see who we get. There are some on here who would've liked Pearson to be gone long before now. Perhaps we're going to get an exercise in the type of replacement we'd have got?

Can we please get a grip? Just because someone is the bookies' favourite means nothing: I am sure that they would accept a million pound bet on me being the next manager and that would probably install me as their favourite. I wouldn't hold my breath for a call from the club.

I hope that the club appoint someone pretty quickly and, from a personal perspective would prefer an exciting choice over the safe Alladyce type but I shall not be praising, or chastising their choice until he (/she ?) has signed upon the dotted line.

It wont be Cottcunt so chill out chaps.

Who's that little fat lad who manages North Korea?

I would suggest there is more chance of Diego Maradona being named our new manager than Steve Cotterill.

I am sure after the last time Pearson was 'sacked' the owners considered they might need a Plan B.

They have football advisors both inside and outside the club, and they now have several years experience of watching the best of English and European club football. They 'know' who the good managers are.

Pearson and team has assembled a strong, experienced, brave and attacking squad of players.

Do the owners have the ambition and clout to bring a manager here that can take that squad to the next level, rather than just stop us getting relegated?

MON was happy to admit that he had mostly a squad of donkeys that he convinced/inspired to perform like racehorses together. I believe our current squad is much better than that MON squad.

Nigel Pearson, for all his 'faults' was/is head and shoulders above MON. MON was a one trick pony. Pearson can at least change things around when needed. Plus the football is far more entertaining than under MON.

I'm more gutted this time around than when MON left but I can't say that PeeStain was better than MON.

MON got us from Championship level to playing European football in a season and done it on a much tighter budget.

Pearson might have a higher win %age but a lot of that comes down to being manager for us at our lowest point ever whereas 95% of MON's career with us was managing in the top flight.

Still though, things were more exciting this time around due to never having any where near the same level of backing and the potential to really push on but Pearson never took me to Wembley 4 times or got me to watch European football.

Pearson had less money to spend than MON in his first stint, and won us a championship, and got us into the play offs. In his second stint he also won us a championship, despite not having much to spend because Sven had pissed it all away. And kept us in the premier league playing - after a strange, disastrous spell doing MON style football - attractive attacking football. When MON finally got real money to spend he ****ed off to his 'new' boyhood club Celtic. A deal he finalised, if we're to believe certain people, at Wembley while winning the League cup against lowly Tranmere. Pearson was treated like garbage by Mad Mandy, but still came back at the first opportunity. And lets not forget the premier league is full of much better players now than it was in the 90s.

I am sure after the last time Pearson was 'sacked' the owners considered they might need a Plan B.
The recent racist sex tape thing seems to have blinded you guys to the fact that Peason could easily have been sacked back when he had a four letter pop at some fans back before Christmas. I had him on borrowed time back then.

It's only the miracle your players performed that has kept him in post since then. The sex tape has given them an off season escape route based on accumulated strikes, and a way of saving future embaressment.

So, what's Martin Jol doing these days?

lol. Might persuade Esteban to stay...

Sadly not. Diego didn't take him to the World Cup in 2010 choosing instead a selection of 40 year olds and Martin Palermo.

Mancini is manager for Inter Milan

edit; too slow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673