Pearson's Transfer Targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

So now having lost the likes of Stearman, Hume and GA, and a few more to follow, What are the realistic target of Pearson to get players in??

I think he might be looking to loan a few premiership young gun's in and buy a few championship reject's

Granite Fox

Re: Pearson's Transfer's

So now having lost the likes of Stearman, Hume and GA, and a few more to follow, What are the realistic target of Pearson to get players in??

I think he might be looking to loan a few premiership young gun's in and buy a few championship reject's

No....

Bert Crampton from Yoevil ressies and some lad from Tamworth.

londonfox

We should be looking at the teams and players who were successful last season in League 1.

highland fox

Giant Hamish MacTavish from Buckie Thistle,Wee Jock McStrap from Invererie Locos and Big Willie Campbell from Oban Saints

Redditch Fox

If you were a Premiership manager with a promising young player surplus to your immediate requirements - would you risk him and expect him to develop his game in Third Division football? I don't think sp.

OldGit

Giant Hamish MacTavish from Buckie Thistle,Wee Jock McStrap from Invererie Locos and Big Willie Campbell from Oban Saints

That's enough about last night thank you

teblin

I'd have thought Milan will make sure a signing comes in soon he won't have all this negativity.

Papasmurf

We should be looking at the teams and players who were successful last season in League 1.

We should be able to have the pick of these.

Unless Leeds want them too.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member

I would have suggested Keiren Westwood from Carlisle, but he's gone to cov.

We'll probably end up with MM signing some ex Premiership players, and having to pay them well over the odds to play in the third division. Then we'll have to pay them off when we find out they're past it.

Chuck T Masala

I would have suggested Keiren Westwood from Carlisle, but he's gone to cov.

We'll probably end up with MM signing some ex Premiership players, and having to pay them well over the odds to play in the third division. Then we'll have to pay them off when we find out they're past it.

You are just trying to cheer us up now Jeff! :icon_wink

Last edited:

Graz

I'd have thought Milan will make sure a signing comes in soon he won't have all this negativity.

Until that signing is announced as Darren Moore, and the negativity doubles.

Seeing "well we've sold these players, but Pearson has targets in mind already" didn't exactly excite me...

jonahal32

hows that carl cort fella getting on?? could be usefull if he,s available :icon_wink

Redditch Fox

Possibly a good call which fits with past behaviour but I doubt it and hope not.

I can't see any such players wanting to play at that level and trust that MM wouldn't be so stupid as to try to attract them with silly wages.

I think that through selling our better players that we are now abandoning the approach that would lead to promotion next season and we might as well settle for building a young squad that will improve year on year.

olip6

kevin lisbie....(i just have a feeling)

olip6

Right now, I am unsure whether I actually give a ****.

to be honest, i don't really care right now...i need time to sleep it over, recharge my batteries, grab myself a blueberry muffin and re-asses the situation tomorow.....before kicking the shit out of iain "money grabbing ****" HUUUUUME....

footyguts

i think arshavin would like to play for us after the euros.he'd bang loads of goals in and get the recognition he craves from barcelona.
i wont mind him using us as a stepping stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669