Peep Show series 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This series really has been mediocre so far, gone right off thee boils this show, they need to end it before it loses all its romantasism a la the Simpsons.

Says you.
I thought it was funny as **** tonight, again. 'romantasism'[sic]? I thought it was just a comedy show?

As for the Simpsons, after 20 odd years, I think it's still remarkably good. Not as good as it once was, but still a lot better than most of the shite on TV. Still watchable and still enjoyable. I can't think of any show that you could say that about after such a length of time.

Last edited:
Best episode of the series so far tonight, there were a lot of actual laugh out loud moments, I ****ing absolutely loved it.

Best episode of the series so far tonight, there were a lot of actual laugh out loud moments, I ****ing absolutely loved it.

"Empty the pipe, then wipe" had me belly laughing.
The first episode of this series I found a bit hit and miss to be honest, but since then it's been class.

Ignore the Profondosaurus, if it isn't as dour and boring as Stewart Lee he isn't interested.

Last edited:
Really? I can't get into this series at all. Just seems like they're treading the ssame ground again to me, has become a bit predictable.

Really? I can't get into this series at all. Just seems like they're treading the ssame ground again to me, has become a bit predictable.

The other way of looking at it is that it's 'classic' Peep show.
I don't need them to be treading new ground, I just want to put my feet up and laugh at it.
They're just doing what they do best.

The other way of looking at it is that it's 'classic' Peep show.
I don't need them to be treading new ground, I just want to put my feet up and laugh at it.
They're just doing what they do best.

Misery, hatred and self-loathing. It should be the be the number 1 watched show by users of this site.:icon_bigg

The first episode of this series I found a bit hit and miss to be honest, but since then it's been class.

Absolutely agree. I think the first episode had to try and pave a story, and once you get the idea of what's going on, it allows the comedy to flow.

The first episode had it's moments (The Hitler 'tache), but the second and third have been amazingly funny. Just as good as some of the previous series'.

Totally agree - still essential, top quality viewing...still moments of pure comic genius.

Top episode, i'm suggesting 'puke points' next time i'm at a party.

This episode is ****ing ace. Although I did think that Jez was about to kill Elena's GF...

Damn, didn't realise that was the last episode of the series.
Gonna have to wait 'til next year for series 7

Damn, didn't realise that was the last episode of the series.
Gonna have to wait 'til next year for series 7

Pretty poor way to end a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673