People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
I won't go down the political road, but there are plenty of good workers already in this country and i don't see why those of us who are prepared to work have to suffer because employees have been given the green light to exploit foreign labour. We all want to live a reasonable lifestyle, and that will decline if our income is affected. I don't have any problems with the foreign workers and by all means let them benefit from our standards, but don't let us drop to theirs.

BB its the minority of British workers that have spoilt it for the rest. I got sick and tired of getting big jobs in, and then no fecker was prepared to work to get the job out, just the usual suspects every time. So when I got the chance the dead wood was removed and then replaced with a reliable worker from an agency. If the worker turned out cool then I set them on full time. I have a small hard core of workers who are reliable and I look after them, but there was also an area where the turnover of staff was just untrue, they took days off on sick too regular ( never on a pay day though ), attitude was appalling, always late in but always first out at night etc etc etc. Now that area has been seen to. The other workers are happier because they feel as though everybody is pulling together and the workload is shared equally amongst everybody and the general atmosphere is better.
Also my production manager has managed to shag one of them and he says it was fantastic.....

Boy Genius said:
BB its the minority of British workers that have spoilt it for the rest. I got sick and tired of getting big jobs in, and then no fecker was prepared to work to get the job out, just the usual suspects every time. So when I got the chance the dead wood was removed and then replaced with a reliable worker from an agency. If the worker turned out cool then I set them on full time. I have a small hard core of workers who are reliable and I look after them, but there was also an area where the turnover of staff was just untrue, they took days off on sick too regular ( never on a pay day though ), attitude was appalling, always late in but always first out at night etc etc etc. Now that area has been seen to. The other workers are happier because they feel as though everybody is pulling together and the workload is shared equally amongst everybody and the general atmosphere is better.
Also my production manager has managed to shag one of them and he says it was fantastic.....[/QUOTE]

As predicted by Marx of course. :icon_wink

We are getting cross-over posting here:eek:

OldGit said:
Boy Genius said:
Also my production manager has managed to shag one of them and he says it was fantastic.....[/QUOTE]

As predicted by Marx of course. :icon_wink

We are getting cross-over posting here:eek:

that was predicted by Groucho Marx..... My Prod Manager is an ugly fecker...

Brauny Blue said:
I won't go down the political road, but there are plenty of good workers already in this country and i don't see why those of us who are prepared to work have to suffer because employees have been given the green light to exploit foreign labour. We all want to live a reasonable lifestyle, and that will decline if our income is affected. I don't have any problems with the foreign workers and by all means let them benefit from our standards, but don't let us drop to theirs.

But that is what Governments and Employers want. They won't be happy until we are all eating bread and water. :icon_roll

Boy Genius said:
Also my production manager has managed to shag one of them and he says it was fantastic.....

Some fair points and i agree with most of what you say

Steven said:
But that is what Governments and Employers want. They won't be happy until we are all eating bread and water. :icon_roll

I think i'll stay away from the political stuff Steven:)

Brauny Blue said:
I think i'll stay away from the political stuff Steven:)

People will take advantage of you if you don't.

Steven said:

care to say why employers want this......:102:

Boy Genius said:

To inflate their profits at the expense of the workers. ;)

Steven said:
To inflate their profits at the expense of the workers. ;)
and workers dont inflate their wages at the expense of the employers then eh?....;)

Boy Genius said:

As you must know from your study of the works of Karl Marx, "there is no crisis that capitalism cannot solve if the workers are prepared to pay for it" :)

Cue Leon Trotsky.....

OldGit said:
As you must know from your study of the works of Karl Marx, "there is no crisis that capitalism cannot solve if the workers are prepared to pay for it" :)

Cue Leon Trotsky.....
That's what I always say

People who get in the bit of the train marked "Quiet Zone - please do not use mobile phones & personal stereos in this area" and spend the entire journey shouting down their mobiles.

A couple of days ago a young "lady" sat down next to me, put her feet on the seat opposite and proceeded to talk to her mates about her love life at great volume. Meanwhile the earphones from her i-pod were on her lap blasting out music. When it got to her 3rd call, I offered her a cigar. She looked puzzled, so I explained

"you are already ignoring 2 of the signs, so you might as well go for the full set"

I would like to report that she left in embarassment, but she simply said down the phone "sorry I missed that some wierdo's trying to chat me up"

:frown: :( :icon_evil :icon_roll

Last edited:
OldGit said:
People who get in the bit of the train marked "Quiet Zone - please do not use mobile phones & personal stereos in this area" and spend the entire journey shouting down their mobiles.

A couple of days ago a young "lady" sat down next to me, put her feet on the seat opposite and proceeded to talk to her mates about her love life at great volume. Meanwhile the earphones from her i-pod were on her lap blasting out music. When it got to her 3rd call, I offered her a cigar. She looked puzzled, so I explained

"you are already ignoring 2 of the signs, so you might as well go for the full set"

I would like to report that she left in embarassment, but she simply said down the phone "sorry I missed that some wierdo's trying to chat me up"

:frown: :( :icon_evil :icon_roll

she got that part right..........................:038: :icon_wink

The youth of today are quite perceptive at times. However, she failed to realise it was purely for the purposes of giving her a severe beating.

OldGit said:
The youth of today are quite perceptive at times. However, she failed to realise it was purely for the purposes of giving her a severe beating.

so did you shag her or not??
did she do a Lewinsky with the cigar??

Come on OG, finish the story, dont leave us in suspense, make it up if you have to

Middle lane motorway drivers. You know, the ones who stay in the middle lane regardless of what is in the left lane. Clown shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669