People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably speeding, or parked on a double yellow line, and had the telly in the boot of his car

They caught the bloke who nicked mine because someone else in the neighbourhood saw him walking down the street with a 32" TV under one arm and an Xbox and a wii under the other apparantly, and phoned the cops.

Just goes to show there are some nice people out there still

the **** woke up half the neighbourhood when they did it, so coppers got a fairly good description and stopped them a couple of weeks later in connection wit something else, matched the fingerprints.

anyone connected with the radio halifax rewards adverts...tossers

Radio commentators (part 673)

I'm at Brunton park for Carlisle v Leeds, listening to radio Cumbria. The commentator has just said that Gradel has played here before - on loan from Leeds to Gillingham. Since then he's been on loan at forest.
And we thought Stringer was bad!

Not as bad as the stadium announcer at the Walkers last night, who told us all that James Chambers had been subbed off. The bloke who walked off was white. Shocking.

:icon_lol: It was so obviously not James Chambers. He didn't even try to correct himself.

It was the way he stumbled through it and then chose Chambers, as though he was the only name he recognised from his time here!

"Replacing, erm, er, number, er *oh wait, I know that name!* number 6, James Chambers, is...."

The one single ****er who has just scooped £112,016,226 on the Euro Millions.

Madness

the 'current' mrs. ****ing beautiful, intelligent and the worlds biggest arsehole. i dont think she does it on purpose, it's just a natural skill to wind me up to the point were i'd willingly go and ****ing punch someone, have a bit of a wrought

the 'current' mrs. ****ing beautiful, intelligent and the worlds biggest arsehole. i dont think she does it on purpose, it's just a natural skill to wind me up to the point were i'd willingly go and ****ing punch someone, have a bit of a wrought

Catch her cracking one out to those phone pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669