People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Last edited:

lazzer

" Hello Sir. Nice Ray Bans you got there. Is that an Iphone? Do you have a Sony Bravia. Just having a look at your dipstick"

HP6829-001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

city-faithful

People who say they plan on 'doing' a country or have 'done' a country. How can you ****ing DO a country? It's just pharsical. To Visit, Experience, See or Travel would be perfectly fine, but to DO a country? ****ing arseholes, piss off back to your pots of green tea and hemp trousers, wankers.

beaumontfox

Idiots who work for mortgage companies.

Phoned up last night to explain my situation and to see what I can do to make it more affordable for me for a short while whilst I get meself sorted out.

Twice the idiot said, but the mortgage is in your name, and twice I had to point out that with no longer having two incomes in the home it means all the bills will be coming out the one wage.:icon_roll:icon_roll

Anyhoo, finally got the information I wanted after almost 20 mins and was trying to sort out the next step I need to take to lower my payments for said short time when the idiot said he couldn't do anymore because I needed to discuss the situation with a financial advisor first and told me to go to CAB and then ring back, finishing the call.:icon_roll

I don't need a financial advisor to tell me that I can't afford the outgoings I'm going to have if I leave it all as it is. This is why I'm looking at lowering payments on everything where I am able to.

Stupid man.

I hope I don't get someone as stupid as him when I phone Sky up to cancel that(I've only had HD for two weeks as well!)

fitz

Phoned up last night to explain my situation and to see what I can do to make it more affordable for me for a short while whilst I get meself sorted out.

Twice the idiot said, but the mortgage is in your name, and twice I had to point out that with no longer having two incomes in the home it means all the bills will be coming out the one wage.:icon_roll:icon_roll

Anyhoo, finally got the information I wanted after almost 20 mins and was trying to sort out the next step I need to take to lower my payments for said short time when the idiot said he couldn't do anymore because I needed to discuss the situation with a financial advisor first and told me to go to CAB and then ring back, finishing the call.:icon_roll

I don't need a financial advisor to tell me that I can't afford the outgoings I'm going to have if I leave it all as it is. This is why I'm looking at lowering payments on everything where I am able to.

Stupid man.

I hope I don't get someone as stupid as him when I phone Sky up to cancel that(I've only had HD for two weeks as well!)

They don't want you to speak to a financial adviser to let you know what you can afford, many lenders have agreements with insurance brokers etc and will want to push as many leads to you as possible. Chances are that your appointed FA may not even be employee by your bank, but your bank acts as if they are for commission. Call centre operators are a waste of time discussing things with anyway, they have no authority to do anything.

lazzer

The gargantuan woman who is being interviewed next door. If she feckin laughs or giggles one more time I swear i will burst in and strangle her. The bloke interviewing her is the most boring bastard I have ever met. He must think he has transformed into Frankie Boyle over night. She wont get it anyway.

RHYDAL

Normally get through to a Jock call centre. So long as you bully your way through the initial attempt to keep you on board, you'll be fine.
Cancelled the full package myself a month ago and payment dropped from £67 a month to under £30 now. Retained ESPN, kids and variety package and saved £450 a year. She tried to give me Sky Sports free for 3 months if I retained HD and Movies saying that I'd miss the cricket and 7am tri-nations games. Bless her haggis heart.

Darth Vodka

She tried to give me Sky Sports free for 3 months if I retained HD and Movies saying that I'd miss the cricket and 7am tri-nations games. Bless her haggis heart.

did you start the conversation with "g'day sheila" ?

:icon_wink

RHYDAL

did you start the conversation with "g'day sheila" ?

:icon_wink
No, but it ended with...'Our subsidised Welsh language channel is currently showing live T20, live Wales rugby tour games and will also show highlights of the Tri-Nations if I am so inclined. God bless the English.'

She chuckled.:)

Cate Fox

NHS Scotland for making their e-tendering portal so fuffing long winded and dull...

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

Stupid man.

are you sure you didn't enter in to a minimum term contract when you upgraded to HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669