People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the 4 tickets where bought on behalf friends and kept in my office in the purpose for them to pick them up there. 2 are standing tickets and not easy to track. The other 2 are seated and numbered. If the organizer can't help me replacing the tickets, those two should be interesting to see who occupies. My own 2 tickets (safely kept at home) are the two chairs in front of those.....

Yes, yes, yes, never mind all that... you still haven't told us whose gig the tickets are for

Yes, yes, yes, never mind all that... you still haven't told us whose gig the tickets are for

See his earlier post.

The one that has stolen 4 concert tickets that I was stupid enough to keep in a drawer in my office. :098:
how many people have access to your office?

It's a bit worrying if you can't trust your colleagues .

Between me and you, his 'office' is actually a phone kiosk outside Bergen airport. He used to have one inside the terminal, but they hunted him out. Which was a shame as it was right next to the coffee bar and the men's toilets, which was handy for him

Quite a lot and obviously one too many!
I don't suspect any close colleagues but it rattles you a bit knowing that someone has gone through your drawers

Between me and you, his 'office' is actually a phone kiosk outside Bergen airport. He used to have one inside the terminal, but they hunted him out. Which was a shame as it was right next to the coffee bar and the men's toilets, which was handy for him
The phone kiosk was the modern open type and was not any good. Found a good spot in the parking house but don't tell anyone

Nothing you would appreciate I guess; Steve Hackett performing Genesis Revisited (the good stuff from -71 to -77, not the Phil Collins crap)
First time any Genesis member visits Bergen

No, I like Steve Hackett and early Genesis.

Totally killed my planned reply though - bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669