People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera twats. It seems everywhere I go there's always some **** who wants to point a camera at me. **** the **** off.

I bet the ****ers want you to hold a flag as well, don't they?

People who announce that it's only 6 months until Christmas Day.

The next one gets it!
I can now update you and tell you that it is now only 5 months until Christmas Eve. No need to thank me.

Last edited:
The shouty, alcoholic, wife-beating **** who has moved into his luxury housing association property, right near us, who claims benefits and works.

Obviously, in the spirit of the thread, I will object to all shouty, alcoholic, wife-beating ****s who live in luxury housing association properties and claim benefits while working.

The idiot on twitter saying he has a plan that if every city fan pays the club £2 a month we can sign some more players

Use the "requires instant payment" option?

I only became aware of that option after it was too late.

The person who bought it is trying to sell the same thing for twice the price I was asking. It makes me wonder whether he just "bought" mine so he'd have more chance of selling his.

Maybe I'm just being impatient, I only sold it yesterday. I just don't understand why someone would use buy it now and then not pay immediately.

Don't worry Biffa, I'll lend you a couple of quid if you can't afford it.

I can afford it but we pay too much already and shouldn't pay more to bail out idiot owners and millionaire player

DONALD TRUMP
Not just the past but this current scheme of his to keep on calling CHEAT and - I've not lost as there are loads of votes of mine that have been lost

Piss off man You have lost and America and the World can only hope that your replacement can bring the U S A together and we can stop seeing you on TV spouting crap and FAKE news.

DONALD TRUMP
Not just the past but this current scheme of his to keep on calling CHEAT and - I've not lost as there are loads of votes of mine that have been lost

Piss off man You have lost and America and the World can only hope that your replacement can bring the U S A together and we can stop seeing you on TV spouting crap and FAKE news.
No individuals names, just "types" of people.

DONALD TRUMP
No individuals names, just "types" of people.

OK then. American politicians

Or perhaps it's everybody involved in American politics?

Or perhaps it's all politicians? Or perhaps everybody involved in any politics anywhere?

Perhaps it's just everybody!

Why am I awake at this time in a Sunday morning when I don't need to be?

Perhaps it's dogs that need to go out for a piss at an unearthly hour whatever day it is!!

OK then. American politicians

Or perhaps it's everybody involved in American politics?

Or perhaps it's all politicians? Or perhaps everybody involved in any politics anywhere?

Perhaps it's just everybody!

Why am I awake at this time in a Sunday morning when I don't need to be?

Perhaps it's dogs that need to go out for a piss at an unearthly hour whatever day it is!!
Bit of a stretch referring to Trump as a politician

fairly generous including it in the cohort ‘people’, frankly

Bit of a stretch referring to Trump as a politician

fairly generous including it in the cohort ‘people’, frankly
Tell that to Funky Fox, not me. He started it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363