People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosseboy83 said:
:038: that got me giggling..everyones looking at me like im a twat(i am)

I know there is nothing worse than laughing out loud at work :icon_redf

feckers that pull out infront of you and then make no effort to speed up....scrotes....

feckers who delivery pizza/chinese/indian menus and walk across my front lawn to get to next door to save themselves 15 seconds...:mad:

madnono.gif

Last edited:
women who insist on making you dance when your in a night even though you both know that your not blessed with rythm

fosseboy83 said:
women who insist on making you dance when your in a night even though you both know that your not blessed with rythm
101384_l.gif

People that see the 'For Sale' sign in the garden and then ask the question 'Are you moving?' No Shit Sherlock :mad:

Wankers that see me washing my car or windows and come out with the same old bollox:

"You can do mine when you finished, chuckle chuckle"

It's not funny, it never has been and never will be. Oh and by the way, every fooker that has passed by whilst I have been doing this job has same the same thing. So neither you, nor them other thick fookers have any sense of originality. Fookin' Retards.

These people piss me off.

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Wankers that see me washing my car or windows and come out the same old bollox:

"You can do mine when you finished, chuckle chuckle"

It's not funny, it never has been and never will be. Oh and by the way, every fooker that has passed by whilst I have been doing this job has same the same thing. So neither you, nor them other thick fookers have any sense of originality. Fookin' Retards.

These people piss me off.

Can you do mine when you have finished, thanks Melton :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
People that see the 'For Sale' sign in the garden and then ask the question 'Are you moving?' No Shit Sherlock :mad:

Are you moving?

people who when you tell them your going on holiday ask 'anywhere nice?'

'no, dick i thought i'd spend a week of me holiday sharing a cell with peter sutcliffe'

i hate stupid questions too

politicians - just answer the fecking question knob cheese.....

Mickey Carroll

That useless tosser who won nearly £10,000,000 quid.

He blew half up his nose, and the other half annoying his neighbours - the Chav tw*t:021:

Professional football players that show a complete disrespect for the game that pays for their flamboyant lifestyles

When getting off the team buses in front of the media and your fans, and also when ambling around on your pre match pitch inspection, remove your headphones, remove your chewing gum, strighten your clothing and make a general attempt to look respectful

Last edited:
Managers of professional footballers that seem to lack the ability to implement the above points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670