People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Managers of professional footballers that seem to lack the inability to implement the above points

That doesn't make sense Melton?

Don't you me "......the ability to implement the above points"?

glyn said:
I was just about to suggest that you might give that response, but you beat me to it ;)

Feckin too right I did!!!

I left the response whilst that winning Liverpool penalty was on it's way home:098: .

Quincy said:
Feckin too right I did!!!

I left the response whilst that winning Liverpool penalty was on it's way home:098: .

I haven't read through the entire thread but given the title of it I suppose you have left a fair few entries :043:

glyn said:
I haven't read through the entire thread but given the title of it I suppose you have left a fair few entries :043:

Not as bloody many as Melton;) .

Feckin women drivers who THINK you have just let them out of a Petrol Station exit, dont they realise I want them in front of me as I can act quicker to any stupid feckin moves they make. I dont want them running into the back of me.
And then to prove my point, whilst driving out in front of me they try and do that silly quick wave, the car goes all over the feckin place. I dont know you so dont wave at me....:mad:

John Motson...fecking waffling on about Cup Finals from 50 years ago this afternoon:015:

index_07.jpg

This man pisses me off more than anybody ever has.Russell Brand can you please fook off :071: :038:

Last edited:
People who do the signs at roadworks on main roads. Why do they put things like "xxx road closed ahead , use yyy avenue" when the roads have numbers. If I knew the local street names I'd be local and I'd know they were closed. What am I supposed to do - stop & but a local A-Z and look it up? Why not say "A999 closed . Use B000" or whatever? I can relate that to the permanet road signs and get in the correct lane. Its why roads have numbers. PILLOCKS:070: :021: :101: :068: :067: :angry: :064:

Yes, just been caught in some. :icon_evil Been to take the Mrs to gatwick (said I'd treat her to a week away with her mate. Nice place Gatwick. Lots to do there):biggrin:

And while I'm at it. Football managers, chairmen etc who think the rules are only for other clubs. I admired Pardew till yesterday when he joined the ranks of the tossers by saying how disappointed he was that the FA had chosen not to "rise above the rules" to let Mullins suspension be disregarded till after the final. Get angry with HIM for letting his mates, his club, and the supporters down by getting sent off.

Quincy said:
Not as bloody many as Melton;) .
But I bet there aren't many people who have read not just mine, but any posts in hear and said "well actually, i disagree, them people are OK"

But if they did, them sort of people would piss me off too :icon_wink

People who partake in the "Mexican Wave".

You are not original, yes it has been done before, no, it doesn't get any better, yes it's still shite. It comes 2nd only to karaoke on entertainment value, and I am guessing that you are not really enjoying nor understanding the entertainment you have came to see

Don't boo me 'cause I don't want to join in your silly little game or I will boo you for being a kunt

The Stand up if you love Leicester chant, fantastic on the day vs Man Utd when we were relegated, but week in week out it has become tiresome and lame, has lost it's effect.

Also if I didnt love Leicester, I would hardly be sat here watching us get beaten at home by any second rate opposition such as Luton, QPR, Burnley or any other shower that turned us over under Levein :mad:

Melton Fox said:
People who partake in the "Mexican Wave".

You are not original, yes it has been done before, no, it doesn't get any better, yes it's still shite. It comes 2nd only to karaoke on entertainment value, and I am guessing that you are not really enjoying nor understanding the entertainment you have came to see

Don't boo me 'cause I don't want to join in your silly little game or I will boo you for being a kunt

are you listening a-z fox :icon_lol:

newtonfox said:
the police at football macthes as they seem to treat away fans as trouble makers when most of just want to go wacth our team
:102:

The police in general................:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673