People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
...people who start a sentence with 'to be honest..'

Add to that "I don't mean to be offensive..." or "Don't take this the wrong way..."

Surely it is easier just to not say what is clearly going to be an offensive comment?

I have the horrible knack of saying 'Well..Basically' at the start of every sentence when explaining something to someone.

Ive caught myself saying "excellent" a lot lately. Going to have a word with myself about it as I fear I may be turning into Mr Burns.

Ive caught myself saying "excellent" a lot lately. Going to have a word with myself about it as I fear I may be turning into Mr Burns.
:icon_redf
I was on the phone earlier and said 'cool' twice....

...what a cock.:icon_redf

I have the horrible knack of saying 'Well..Basically' at the start of every sentence when explaining something to someone.

There's this utter arse in my Geography who describes everything as being 'basic geography'. Its his little catchphrase. Exept its obviously not that basic because the tit is re-taking year 12 after getting an E first time round!

In my own empirical experience, anybody who starts a sentence like that, proceeds to start rambling incoherently

In my own empirical experience, anybody who starts a sentence like that, proceeds to start rambling incoherently

You are about right, Macky. Had a presentation the other week at Uni - I started off and couldn't stop saying it. Then, the two other lads involved did exactly the same. In fact, one lost it completely. That said, I got special praise for some reason.

Had an exhibition this week but managed to stop for a couple of hours.

I do ''Goal'' a lot just as about someone is about to score on the telly or at a game. Hopefully the Summer will see that die off.

Arseholes who get on the train when at the station, there is a ticket desk and machine, who have the bollocks to get on the train without a ticket, then the ticket man sells them a ticket for the same price. For fox sake, at least once or twice or even three out of ten times they'll get away with it.

Last edited:
:icon_redf
I was on the phone earlier and said 'cool' twice....

...what a cock.:icon_redf

Nothing wrong with that so long as you weren't wearing your wellies when you said it :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669