Peterborough (a) friendly 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peterborough 1-5 Leicester (Friendly)

Not to mention your posts on the Waghorn thread.:)

You may not agree with them, but the are at least reasonable assortments of words. :icon_wink

Just got back from the game.

Logan - 6: Didn't have much to do. Kicking poor.
Nielsen - 5: I'm afraid that this is our weak link. He was the only player, other than Logan, to hoof the ball. Always vulnerable when George Boyd ran at him.
Berner - 6: Steady, reliable performance as ever
Hobbs - 8: Rock solid at the back
Morrison - 8: Rock solid at the back
Oakley - 7: Enjoyed the faster pace and movement that we now seem to have compared to last year, with more focus on passing than on hoofing it up field.
Dyer - 6: Quiet game, but had one or two useful runs.
N'Guessan - 7: Strong and powerful. I think he will come good this season
Fryatt - 7: Excellent pass to play in DJ for his goal. Non stop work rate.
DJ - 7: Took his goal really well. Tireless running and chasing. He will come back to haunt Mr Pearson and co.
King - 7: Mr dependable. Does his shift in the midfield and then pops up with a goal.
Howard - 7: Took his chances well. I think his first came from a Wesolowski mistake.

The way that we passed the ball and moved it was very impressive. The pace seems quicker than under Nige. Last year we struggled to beat a poor, relegated Posh side 2-1. Our main tactic was hoofing it up to Waghorn. This time (admittedly only a friendly), we rang rings around them and were emphatic winners. Augurs well for the season

Just got back from the game.

Logan - 6: Didn't have much to do. Kicking poor.
Nielsen - 5: I'm afraid that this is our weak link. He was the only player, other than Logan, to hoof the ball. Always vulnerable when George Boyd ran at him.
Berner - 6: Steady, reliable performance as ever
Hobbs - 8: Rock solid at the back
Morrison - 8: Rock solid at the back
Oakley - 7: Enjoyed the faster pace and movement that we now seem to have compared to last year, with more focus on passing than on hoofing it up field.
Dyer - 6: Quiet game, but had one or two useful runs.
N'Guessan - 7: Strong and powerful. I think he will come good this season
Fryatt - 7: Excellent pass to play in DJ for his goal. Non stop work rate.
DJ - 7: Took his goal really well. Tireless running and chasing. He will come back to haunt Mr Pearson and co.
King - 7: Mr dependable. Does his shift in the midfield and then pops up with a goal.
Howard - 7: Took his chances well. I think his first came from a Wesolowski mistake.

The way that we passed the ball and moved it was very impressive. The pace seems quicker than under Nige. Last year we struggled to beat a poor, relegated Posh side 2-1. Our main tactic was hoofing it up to Waghorn. This time (admittedly only a friendly), we rang rings around them and were emphatic winners. Augurs well for the season

ANd what do you rate Schlupp

ANd what do you rate Schlupp

He didn't really see much of the ball. Had a couple of pacy runs. Difficult to decide how good/bad he is, especially as we introduced so many substitutes in the second half. The same applies to the trialist, Zlatko Hebib. I think he received the only yellow card of the game. Mind you, he looks a better player than Nielsen!

He didn't really see much of the ball. Had a couple of pacy runs. Difficult to decide how good/bad he is, especially as we introduced so many substitutes in the second half. The same applies to the trialist, Zlatko Hebib. I think he received the only yellow card of the game. Mind you, he looks a better player than Nielsen!

So he did okay then? No schlupp ups?

Not been a good 2 days. Outsmarted by lanfox, started a thread that had already been started, started a thread from a week old news source, not been able to edit a post as the 10 minute markers gone and now this.

I think I'm showing early signs of mental deterioration, or worse, turning into harbro.
You disagreed with me a few weeks ago - a sure sign you must be losing it. :icon_wink

You disagreed with me a few weeks ago - a sure sign you must be losing it. :icon_wink

I can't even remember what on, but you're probably right. :icon_razz

I have to mention this again, mostly because my companion was somewhat mesmerised by it. Michael Morrison needs to strap that thing to his leg or something. He could have someone's eye out.

Sounds like a good win, I wish I could have heard it on the radio. Your not the only one having a bad week profondo I got called out in another thread for asking who schlupp is.

I have to mention this again, mostly because my companion was somewhat mesmerised by it. Michael Morrison needs to strap that thing to his leg or something. He could have someone's eye out.

Surely, based on her theory, it might be at the request of others that he doesn't? :icon_bigg

Forgot the scoreline, the trialist and the size of Morrison's man piece. I am more impressed by Sousa's shirt and jeans combo. Lovely stuff...looks like he's next to the Med.

It was good, but I thought his outfit on Saturday was more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669