Peterborough, Millwall and MK Dons All Playing Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

MK away to Southend kick off 1pm

Peterborough at home to Cheltenham and Millwall away to Yeovil at 3pm

Given how much better Millwalls away form currently is than theyre home form they are not kind fixtures in our favour , MKs should be a tough game, but theyre too far gone imo. Weve just gotta hope with Yeovil and Cheltenham fighting for it they pull out all the stops

Re: Peterborough, Millwall and MK Dons All Playing Today!

MK won't win - they're out of the equation. P'Boro should crush Chelts, can't really see Yeovil getting anything but they are the main team to cheer today.

They drew 2-2 with Leeds the other day coming back from 2-0 down... You never know

I've got this gut feeling Willwall will not win today.

I've got this gut feeling Willwall will not win today.

I'll have some capital spare ribs, beef chow mein and a house special foo yung please :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I'll have some capital spare ribs, beef chow mein and a house special foo yung please :icon_bigg :icon_wink

"Willwall," was more of a piss take out of Newton, who mis-spelt Millwall with Willwall :icon_wink

"Willwall," was more of a piss take out of Newton, who mis-spelt Millwall with Willwall :icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Might have guessed Newt's would spell it like that haha

The best thing about this thread is the exclamation mark at the end of the title.

It seems to imply that the above clubs have sprung a nasty surprise on us by getting their retaliation in first through playing on Good Friday.

Or, alternatively, the Football League has kept these fixtures secret all season long just to spoil T.B.ers day off work.

IMO a draw would be the best result in this. We could do with Southend having nothing to play for when we go there next week.

They still will have something to play for as they are only a couple of points off the play offs at the moment.

Good news for later on - Peterborough's chances of victory against Cheltenham have faded.......

..................Elvis Hammond has been declared unfit to play

HT Sarfend 0-0 MK Dons

we don't need to worry about MK Dons, or Milwall for that matter. If we win, we go up, if we lose we might not - it's massively in our hands. no worries.

Well the Dons have done what we should be doing to the cruddy teams we've been playing lately. 2-0 away from home

peterborough have hit the post 3 times and are all over Cheltenham. Millwall and Yeovil drawing 0-0 also.
I've got Millwall, Dons, Wolves and Milwall to win at 13-1. I can't see it not coming off to be fair. Only Milwall are shaky i would think.
I won't mind losing the bet if they lose!

i think wolves are in the bag, Dons won already. Not bad odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670