£12 Senior / Students
£9 Under 16's

Monday 16th March - STH Priority One
Tuesday 17th March - STH Priority Two
Weds 18th March- STH Priority Three
Thursday 19th March- Members
Friday 20th March - General sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will leave the stadium at 9.30am.

£12 Adult STH
£10 Senior / Under 16 STH
£14 Adult NON STH
£12 Senior / Under 16 NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 40 miles - 45mins/1hr

Leave Leicester via the A47, follow all the way to Peterborough. At the Stoke Parkway roundabout, take the 3rd exit on to the A1260, continue over the 1st roundabout and take the first left (Oundle Road), follow this to the junction with the A15 and the ground is straight in front of you.

Parking is available at the ground, and there is a council pay and display just off of London Road.

Trains:

A direct service from Leicester runs at 15 mins past the hour. The journey time is just under 1 hour. After the game the trains back to Leicester are at 52 mins past the hour.

An off peak return is £16.90

Unfortunately Cross Country do not offer Group Save tickets.

Pubs:

Due to the early kick off time, and heavy police presence expected, I would expect it to be relitively difficult to find anywhere to drink.

Last edited:
Re: Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon

On a seperate note if anyone has a spare ticket or a season ticket in their group not being used for this then i'd be prepared to be the driver for whoever is able to get me one. i can get another 3-4 in the mondeo if needs be :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:

On a seperate note if anyone has a spare ticket or a season ticket in their group not being used for this then i'd be prepared to be the driver for whoever is able to get me one. i can get another 3-4 in the mondeo if needs be :icon_wink

Anyway back on topic; NF do you know how many standing tickets are available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just phoned the ticket office to request a callback when P3 become available and she let me buy them today, excellent. 2 in standing.

anyone got a spare season ticket not being used for this?

Or a spare ticket thats not being used?

I really fancy going to this game and as said before i'm willing to be a driver if anyone can get me a ticket?

Ring the ticket office. From what has been written above, it seems that they are already being sold to all comers.

They are, i've just purchased a few and i'm P2 and didnt have as many season tickets as tickets i purchased!

No wonder they disappear so quick!

And y'all wonder why I moan about our away policy.....

Their ground holds 15,000. They're averaging about 6,000.

We may already have had an indication that more than 4,000 tickets will be made available to us. Leeds took 4,200. The attendance of over 13,000 for that game suggests that there were also more than a few Leeds fans in the home areas.

Rang them up as i had my mates season ticket given too me but they wouldn't let me buy them.

i've sent them an email instead to try and get them that way. Anyone had an experiance of getting tickets via email.

If any season ticket holder is not going and would be prepared to let me have their client referance number then please PM me. There's a pint in it for you (bribary is great) :icon_bigg

i've sent them an email instead to try and get them that way. Anyone had an experiance of getting tickets via email.

I've found them to be pretty efficient, and they'll probably process your order before they go on general sale.. If I hear of any spares goingI 'll PM you, but I'm reasonably sure you'll get one via the club.

I've found them to be pretty efficient, and they'll probably process your order before they go on general sale.. If I hear of any spares goingI 'll PM you, but I'm reasonably sure you'll get one via the club.

Bar the MK game I too have found their email system to work well. However for that game I emailed on P1 day and never got a call, even though someone (Notts I think) email on the P3 day and got a call.

The reason I phoned today was I got an auto reply when I emailed saying that they were very bust and would get back to me in 48 hours, so I took a chance ringing.

Whoop whoop whoop i have just talked the ticket office into letting me have 3 tickets with only 2 client referance numbers and a day early too. i thought i'd chance my arm and give them another ring. i will be in the standing area too.

A big thank you too Rolydog who has given me a client referance number. I'm happy to oblige with a lift for you too mate. :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566