Phone in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_theLCFCloon

Is there going to be any point listening to the Monday night moan-in, every caller saying what a shower of **** we are at the moment and how are discipline is woe full, and good old Andy from long Eaton call for MA’s head ( only my prediction for tonight’s show)

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
Is there going to be any point listening to the Monday night moan-in, every caller saying what a shower of **** we are at the moment and how are discipline is woe full, and good old Andy from long Eaton call for MA’s head ( only my prediction for tonight’s show)
What do you expect them to say? Micky Adams is god? Micky Adams will turn it around? Same thing thats been said for years?

ADAMS OUT

Will someone please summarise for us not in Leicester? I would be most appreciative...

Many thanks!

.sad.with.dejection. said:
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
What do you expect them to say? Micky Adams is god? Micky Adams will turn it around? Same thing thats been said for years?

ADAMS OUT

couldnt agree more Adams out!!

I only listen to Radio Leicester after the home matches, great stuff.
Some woman rang up and blamed the defeat on MA because
"He let Muzzy Izzet and Paul Dickov go"

Idiots.

Wilson said:
I only listen to Radio Leicester after the home matches, great stuff.
Some woman rang up and blamed the defeat on MA because
"He let Muzzy Izzet and Paul Dickov go"

Idiots.

Have you noticed 90% of the woman that phone in stick up fo MA, i think our "manager" is a bit of a ladies man

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
Have you noticed 90% of the woman that phone in stick up fo MA, i think our "manager" is a bit of a ladies man

if i phoned in they would have to bleep me!!!

i have never been one to start calling for someone's head the very moment things go wobbly,but i think that after being given a fair chance at sorting things out,then it gets to the point when there is nothing more he can do.

as i've said on a different forum, i don't WANT to see Adams leave because that means he has failed which in turn means that the team i love has failed and nobody wants to see their Club going through that.

One thing that annoys me, is when i've heard people say things like we should be up at the top because we have the players to be there. The bookies made us favourites to go up, so it must be adams' fault. But they then say the results and performances were bad last year and blame that on adams too, yet we were favourites to go down then!! So surely you cannot bring last years results into it?!?!?!

Not sure if that makes any sense. :roll:

beaumontfox said:
Alan_theLCFCloon said:

if i phoned in they would have to bleep me!!!

i have never been one to start calling for someone's head the very moment things go wobbly,but i think that after being given a fair chance at sorting things out,then it gets to the point when there is nothing more he can do.

as i've said on a different forum, i don't WANT to see Adams leave because that means he has failed which in turn means that the team i love has failed and nobody wants to see their Club going through that.

No one wants to see him fail but hes not doing his job as good people require of him and if things dont improve by 15 games played(another 5 games) then i expect to see him gone either by the sack or him leaving on his own which i would respect more to be honest

The tag of favourites as backfired on us.The natives were restless after the first 3 games.Would folk be calling for MA head if the pundits had predicted us to be mid table.Plenty of people myself included probaly took to much notice of the so called experts.The last time i remember being made favourites was under david pleat !!! and the season was a complete disaster.Point being we cant handle being favourites.

Brauny Blue said:
The tag of favourites as backfired on us.The natives were restless after the first 3 games.Would folk be calling for MA head if the pundits had predicted us to be mid table.Plenty of people myself included probaly took to much notice of the so called experts.The last time i remember being made favourites was under david pleat !!! and the season was a complete disaster.Point being we cant handle being favourites.

Saying that tho my blue buddy i hope lightening doesnt strike twice if you know what i mean

I tend to agree that the title favourites tag has done us no favours but i dont think it is pressure on our boys that has caused the poor results, I think it is the teams we are playing who are stepping up a level.

We have a fantastic stadium, usually decent crowds(!) and for this division some top draw players - Keown, Dublin, Connelly, Williams, Gudjonsson etc so teams are viewing us as their cup final.

What we now have to do is win the battle first of all and then let our undoubted class tke over. Its a complete role reversal from when MON was in charge and we used to do this to teams like Liverpool, Man United etc.

We have to raise our game and show as much passion and commitment and that comes from the fans as well. We have all said pretty much all that is to be said about the managerial situation lets get behind the team and Micky Adams for long as he is manager regardless of personal feelings and you never now we may still finish champions yet.

Keep the Faith said:
I tend to agree that the title favourites tag has done us no favours but i dont think it is pressure on our boys that has caused the poor results, I think it is the teams we are playing who are stepping up a level.

We have a fantastic stadium, usually decent crowds(!) and for this division some top draw players - Keown, Dublin, Connelly, Williams, Gudjonsson etc so teams are viewing us as their cup final.

What we now have to do is win the battle first of all and then let our undoubted class tke over. Its a complete role reversal from when MON was in charge and we used to do this to teams like Liverpool, Man United etc.

We have to raise our game and show as much passion and commitment and that comes from the fans as well. We have all said pretty much all that is to be said about the managerial situation lets get behind the team and Micky Adams for long as he is manager regardless of personal feelings and you never now we may still finish champions yet.

Finish champions i wish, stranger things have happened, and i do also feel that we need to give the lads more vocal support whoever plays, after all we dont decided if he gets the sack or not but we can help the team by showing our passion

I liked the bloke who said "I listen to all of the games on the radio.........home or away" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570