Play-off semi-final 1st Leg - City 0 Cardiff 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't you agree with? You will become more paniced the longer it goes on without a goal, I know we would. You'll have to throw more men forward which will give our superior attack more room and chances. We are very good at exploiting teams who are chasing.

like peterborough away where you threw a 4-goal cushion away :icon_bigg i think youll go through to play forest, i think your lot couldve upped a gear quite easily if needed whereas we did all we could

like peterborough away where you threw a 4-goal cushion away :icon_bigg i think youll go through to play forest, i think your lot couldve upped a gear quite easily if needed whereas we did all we could

Stop lickin his arse, we had an off day. Whether forunate or not we are 1 - 0 down.
The game is still there to be won, or shall we tell the players to throw the towel in like some on here seem to have done already.

Whatever you're on Alex, can I have some please

He does have a point.

I wouldn't be confident of holding on to a lead for 90 mins. I've mentioned the Cov game a few times where we couldn't manage it for 70.

On the other hand, we can score goals when we try.

Stop lickin his arse, we had an off day. Whether forunate or not we are 1 - 0 down.
The game is still there to be won, or shall we tell the players to throw the towel in like some on here seem to have done already.

so i have a different opinion to you so that means im licking his arse :102: i hope we do get to the final

In comparison to what? It's 2 World Cup cycles. Feck all really.

If someone said " I went to the shops recently", if they came out with "yes, it was about eight years ago" you would surely question what they mean by recent.

so people should feel confident about playing away at a team we failed to get our target of a draw against? Anyone who is confident was obviously off their tits yesterday.

so people should feel confident about playing away at a team we failed to get our target of a draw against? Anyone who is confident was obviously off their tits yesterday.

of course we should fitz we should all be predicting a spanky-esque 4-0 win to leicester!!!! :)

No point going there thinking we're gonna lose, is there?:102:

Plenty to play for. And I agree in some ways that the pressure is off, seeing as most will have written us off as shitting the bed this weekend.

And honestly, I know this sounds a little...defeatist, but irrelevant of the result on Wednesday as long as Pearson remains in charge I'm convinced the club will get better and better every year. The future, even outside of Wednesday, is bright.

That said, I was gutted on Sunday. But I'm going to hold back the misery for Wednesday...as "defensively" and as "poorly" as we played we got done by an excellent free kick that shouldn't have been taken where it was. And we missed some excellent chances in the end there. We could have just as easily nicked a goal.

Last edited:
No point going there thinking we're gonna lose, is there?:102:

no point in going into a home tie and not looking to take an advantage into the away leg is there? People have every right to doubt our chances

Plenty to play for. And I agree in some ways that the pressure is off, seeing as most will have written us off as shitting the bed this weekend.

And honestly, I know this sounds a little...defeatist, but irrelevant of the result on Wednesday as long as Pearson remains in charge I'm convinced the club will get better and better every year. The future, even outside of Wednesday, is bright.

That said, I was gutted on Sunday. But I'm going to hold back the misery for Wednesday...as "defensively" and as "poorly" as we played we got done by an excellent free kick that shouldn't have been taken where it was. And we missed some excellent chances in the end there. We could have just as easily nicked a goal.

Watching the game back having recorded it, Sky shown that the free kick should have been taken where it was.

Wittingham put it way forward, then the ref took it way back, and then a little forward.

I reckon Weale will be disappointed though.

all teams pinch a few yards, we did with our 1st free kick that PG took would we have moaned about the placing of the ball if that had gone in......thought not :102::)

Watching the game back having recorded it, Sky shown that the free kick should have been taken where it was.

Wittingham put it way forward, then the ref took it way back, and then a little forward.

I reckon Weale will be disappointed though.

I thought Weale should have done a LOT better with it to be honest. It was quite clear he fancied a shot, especially after moving the ball. I think we only had one man in the wall and Weale was clearly sneaking over to deal with a potential cross.

I have to say, I've not been ENTIRELY convinced with Weale, but I've not seen as much of him as some so perhaps I should shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669