Player Images E-Bay Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

Please use this thread for any discussions on the auction (we have abandoned the other thread to a general charity collection discussion, perhaps mod could re-title that thread as one poster suggested)

The current items available, latest bids & direct access to make a bid on any item is available here http://foxestrust.co.uk

Last edited:
You know what I hate? Those ****ing chuggers.

We are trying to monitor & respond to 5 different message boards, facebook, linkedin etc, so really have not time to waste ploughing through posts unrelated to the auction

So you're back to your "Your Club Your Voice" bollocks. I have told you many times before that you are not my voice and never have been.

We are trying to monitor & respond to 5 different message boards, facebook, linkedin etc, so really have not time to waste ploughing through posts unrelated to the auction

Tough titty

It's our forum, not yours, and we shall choose to post what we want, when we want

Tough titty

It's our forum, not yours, and we shall choose to post what we want, when we want

Pickled onion, in the sofa, stuck in Aberdeen.

72-0

Maybe if you didn't write posts like this which make you look like a bunch of total and utter ****s people would cut you some slack, you humourless ****ing prick.

That must've taken a lot of work to organise. How many people did it take and were all of the trust members involved?

He aint gonna spill da beans on da number of masons right?

So you're back to your "Your Club Your Voice" bollocks. I have told you many times before that you are not my voice and never have been.

Boc - old strap line that was left on the Foxes Trust TB signature, however this auction is for all fans, not just Trust members (we could have given Trust members a priority, but decided it was the wrong thing to do).

Maybe if you didn't write posts like this which make you look like a bunch of total and utter ****s people would cut you some slack, you humourless ****ing prick.

We are organising something to gave any fans a chance to get hold of something that would not have happened at all without us putting in considerable effort to arrange it & make it happen with local charities benefiting

Generally agree message board threads will wander off topic to whereever, but the previous thread just kept slagging off charity collectors and we are trying to keep the interest levels up across a number of many different internet routes, which all takes time, so to have to plough through several pages on this different topic was frustrating, as there may have been a post amongst them that we needed to respond to.

So now a number of posters have joined in the "fun" on this thread, fair enough if that what floats their boats, but yet another contribution from you hurling obscenties at us again - isn't that you that's lacking the humour. After all I can make a post on music on Facebook & you reply on their slagging the Trust off, your attitude is bordering on the obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669