Player of the Year(hahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Ormandroyd.

I cant tell you who will be player of the year, as he hasnt come in on loan yet.............

Apparently any votes for Fulop will not be counted, as he is not a Leicester player.

So then, it doesn't matter that when he was, he was head and shoulders above anyone else in the squad?

Or would it be an embarrassment to give the award to a loan player from another club??

Personally I would think it more embarrassing to give it to one of those we have now!

I always wondered how the 'Player Of The Year' was decided, now I know. Didn't that twat Gillespie win it a few years back?

There's the SC one, and the Club awards.(where the players get to pick who they think is the best defender/midfielder/striker etc)

Does the Loughborough SC still have their own awards?

When I was a member they used to do a man of the match award on the coach after each away match, and the votes from that were used to determine the player of the season.

Apparently any votes for Fulop will not be counted, as he is not a Leicester player.

So then, it doesn't matter that when he was, he was head and shoulders above anyone else in the squad?

Or would it be an embarrassment to give the award to a loan player from another club??

Personally I would think it more embarrassing to give it to one of those we have now!

That's a shame, I was going to sneak in a vote for Cort

If Fulop is not allowed then i would say either Stearman or Mattock. They are probably the only 2 that have gained anything this season. Mattock for looking better than most of the others at 17 years old. Stearman for suddenly getting the BM's to say what a good player he is less than a month after they were saying how shite he was!

Does the Loughborough SC still have their own awards?

When I was a member they used to do a man of the match award on the coach after each away match, and the votes from that were used to determine the player of the season.

Don't think any of the branches give their own proper award.

We all just hand our voting slips in to people from the main branch.
I know the Disabled SC has their own separate award which is presented the same night as ours.

Don't think any of the branches give their own proper award.

We all just hand our voting slips in to people from the main branch.
I know the Disabled SC has their own separate award which is presented the same night as ours.

The Loughborough branch used to be separate from the main supporters club, not affiliated to the main Leicester one, so they had their own awards night, membership etc.

Matt Oakley for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670