Player Ratings vs Rotherham

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Lets get as many as possible from those of you who went to the game. Here are mine:

Pressman 8
Makin 6
Stewart 4.5
Dabizas 6
Keown 7.5
Harper 8
Scowcroft 6
Williams 7.5
Nalis 8.5
Dublin 7.5
Connolly 6

Subs:
Wilcox 7
Wright 6

After a shaky first 35 minutes, the moaning git on the end of the row shouting Adams Out really pissed off the Leicester fans and got them going in support of the team and it showed from our excellent support after that, and it visibly lifted the players.

pie boy got an 8? nice

Pressman 8
Makin 6
Stewart 5
Dabizas 6
Keown 7
Harper 7
Scowcroft 5
Williams 5
Nalis 8
Dublin 5
Connolly 4

Wilcox 5
Wright 6

I agree, Pressman looked solid although he wasn't really tested much, but made some good saves. I thought Dublin and Connelly didn't look much better than the Brighton match. Connolly especially struggled to get into the game.

Hopefully the win will have improved the players' confidence in time to play against real team next tuesday.

Pressman 8
Makin 6
Stewart 5
Dabizas 5
Keown 7
Harper 7
Scowcroft 4
Williams 6
Nalis 8
Dublin 4
Connelly 6

Wilcox 6
Wright 5

did fat boy keep the backs on their toes?

Pressman 8 not a lot to do but what he did he did well

makin 8 very solid, steady and unspectacular, reminds me of Rowett
Dabizas 7 not sure he really WANT`S to be with us
Keown 8 solid as a rock
Stewart 8 the boy did OK today, good on him

Harper 8 looked excellent, pace, power AND can deliver, hope he get`s fully fit soon, can`t believe some "morons" booed the subbing it was bluddy obvious why it was done.

Williams 8 the guy`s silky smooth probably the best passer of a ball in this division, we must give him the chance to do it more often
Nalis 9 was EVERYWHERE today and we all saw how much his goal meant to him, clearly commited to the cause
Scowcroft 7 alway`s the same is our scowy

Dublin 7 cracking goal from a Connolly flick on, wrong way round but who cares, but his all round performance is way below what we expect from him
Connolly 7 this guy needs a goal so badly you can taste it, still one of the best players in the league and he`ll soon prove it

Wilcox 7 did what he did pretty well
Wright 8 full of running, as he should be, hope he figures more often now

Good to see there are some fairminded people on this board. Of course we won't get rid of the wankers - they'll always be with us. Stewart and Scowcroft in the 4's and 5's - what a surprise. Never let your personal prejudices cloud your judgement eh lads?

Tosspots...

actually i thought Stewart played his best game for us in a LONG time(in about a year) but he still needs to do more.

to say i'm very disappointed in Stewart is a huge understatement. Harper did more yesterday than Stewart has done since Christmas.
it annoys me even more because i KNOW that he is capable of a hell of a lot more. all that contract talk last season made him big-headed and i think it's only NOW he realising how much hard graft he is going to haave to do to convince a lot of fans he's worth a place in the side.

i gave him a 5 btw... a better mark than the last couple of games!!

I think Stewarts got the potential to be a good player-he put some good crosses in, don't get me wrong, its just he didn't defend very well at times, gave the ball away. I agree with beaumontfox, Harper was a lot more effective, but Stewart just needs to work harder. If we were playing a team better than Rotherham he could have been a liability.

As for scowy he just wandered around the pitch as usual, didn't make much a contribution. He should find a position and stick to it.

It was a poor performance at the beginning when rotherham got about 4 corner in about 15 minutes and we didn't do much except hoof the ball around. After the goal it got a lot better, but the defence still looked shaky, its just Rotherham's strikers were shockingly bad,so they didn't score.

Pressman 9
Makin 6
Keown 8
Dabizas 8
Stewart 6
Harper 7
Nalis 9
Williams 4
Scowcroft 4
Connolly 2
Dublin 5

Subs:
Wilcox 8
Wright 7

sheffield_fox said:
your ratings rov?

Pressman 8, played well, caught most corners.
Makin 6, made a few decent tackles.
Keown 7, looked assured at back.
Dabizas 6.5, was ok did sum ruddy awful passes.
Stewart 5, made one great tackle, did nothing else that was good.
Harper 8, looked decent, good pace and skill.
Nalis 9, i really hope hes changing peoples opinions of him, ive always maintained that he's class and he shows it time and time again.
Williams 7, didnt look bad today, tried to get stuck in a few times, and looked good on the ball.
Scowcroft 6, didnt do that much.
Connolly 6, looked good in the latter stages when rov rum defenders tired, but before not alot, tries to do fancy stuff instead of the basics sometimes.
Dublin 6, great goal, poor apart from that.

Chandler said:
Good to see there are some fairminded people on this board. Of course we won't get rid of the wankers - they'll always be with us. Stewart and Scowcroft in the 4's and 5's - what a surprise. Never let your personal prejudices cloud your judgement eh lads?

Tosspots...

I'm ever so so sorry, I'll clear my ratings with you next time before i post 'em. It was my first time so I obviously didn't realize this.
I assume you end a post with an insult so here goes........

You silly little prat.

How was that? Alright? How did i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673