Player Ratings vs Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

OK lets see the public opinion from the people who went this week. Here are my ratings...

Walker 7
Canero 6
Tiatto 9
Keown 8
Heath 7
Stewart 5 (thought he had a good first half but was woeful in the 2nd)
Scowcroft 8
Nalis 6
Gemmill 6
Connolly 7
Dublin 8

Subs:

Gudjonsson 6
Blake 5
Gillespie 5

I will announce the results after the Brighton game.

Haven`t done one of these before but here goes !

Walker 9 (how can you give him 7 he did NOTHING wrong)

Canero 5 he`s got more enthusiasm than ability, would sooner see him right midfield but with Makin out, no choice.

Heath 8 although he cost us the win he was very solid
Keown 9 had a brilliant game today and was a good skipper too
Stewart 5 the lad simply has`nt got what it takes

Scowcroft 7 took his goal very well and worked hard throughout
Nalis 7 was very busy and alway`s looking to get forward
Gemmill 6 still not 100% fit but does look to pass the ball & NOT hoof it !
Tiatto 10 magnificent performance, ran out of steam but who can blame him, another who`s not quite 100& fit, god help em when he is !

Connolly 6 does`nt get the service he needs ie ball to feet !! if he does`nt start getting it soon his head could drop
Dublin 6 puts himself about, needs a few more games to be at his best

Blake 5 did`nt make an impact, it`s not easy when you come on when your team is under the cosh

Gudjonnsen 5 seemed more interested in winding up the Wolves players than playing the game !

Gillespie 4 this guy could be a match winner at this level IF he wanted it badly enough !

Tiatto was my MOTM I'm hoping he's not injured after being taken off...Keown will be caught if he carries on shoving opposition about...he's not exactly subtle about it lol!

Jordan Stewart.....WHY??????????? My heart was sinking everytime the ball went in his direction!

Vixen said:
Tiatto was my MOTM I'm hoping he's not injured after being taken off...Keown will be caught if he carries on shoving opposition about...he's not exactly subtle about it lol!

Jordan Stewart.....WHY??????????? My heart was sinking everytime the ball went in his direction!

Give us your ratings then Vixen.

Walker 8 - Pulled off a fabulous save, even though it was offside

Canero 6 - Plenty of enthusiasm but got caught out of position several times

Tiatto 9 - City's best player. Was winning balls all over the park and had a cracking shot saved in the second half.

Heath 7 - No nonsense. Isn't afraid to do the simple things and looked good alongside Keown

Keown 8 - Lead the defence and didn't stop yelling at Canero. Class.

Stewart 5 - Weak link. Pretty poor in the first half, shit in the second.

Nalis 7 - Looked very good in the first half. Would have him instead of Williams any day

Gemmill 7 - Looked in control through much of the match. Waned a bit towards the end though.

Scowy 7 - After last week I thought it would be a while before I would see him play again. Well taken goal and looked a threat.

Connolly 7 - He will get his goal soon. Had one disallowed for offside. Not afraid to turn and shoot.

Dublin 7 - Strange match. Kept mistiming his jumps for headers but did put some quality touches to the game.

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. Please keep voting if you went to the match, I will announce the results at around 9pm tonight rather than tomorrow.

Ok here's mine.

Walker 8
Canero 6
Tiatto 9
Keown 8
Heath 7
Stewart 4
Scowcroft 8
Nalis 6
Gemmill 7
Connolly 7
Dublin 7