Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
King, Fryatt, Hobbs and Morrison should be the future of the club.

If Sousa has lost the dressing room (and I don't know whether he has) then we are in deep trouble. Once players lose faith in a manager it is very difficult to win it back.
Milan has some serious thinking to do.

I think there was every sign yesterday that the players were playing their own game rather than anything that Sousa has tried to instil into them - the man is clearly not in control. The quicker Milan does his thinking the better.

Continuing with rumours, RL said that Sousa had a black eye, anyone who saw him interviewed on TV confirm or deny this?

He certainly had a black eye in the post-match interviews. Didn't look as though he got it in the last day or two though.

I think there was every sign yesterday that the players were playing their own game rather than anything that Sousa has tried to instil into them - the man is clearly not in control. The quicker Milan does his thinking the better.

Not too happy with this thinking so far - pushing Pearson out to get Sousa in. Maybe on behalf of the new owners - that is if he has actually sold the club. Although exactly who these potential new owners might be still seems under discussion.

Still, hasn't stopped him bleating on in the programme about being open.

You lot watch too much Eastenders. That dreadful thump, thump music would fit at the end of nearly every post in this thread!

We do not know which players are unhappy, or how many. I cannot see a queue of suitors for many of them, on present form. Of the names mentioned, only King, and possibly Hobbs, would be a serious loss.

Of the names mentioned, only King, and possibly Hobbs, would be a serious loss.

I think the worry is that Sousa would have to sign replacements. The more I see of Moreno the more I wonder whether or not I'll get a game for City this season.

I think the worry is that Sousa would have to sign replacements. The more I see of Moreno the more I wonder whether or not I'll get a game for City this season.

I agree that Moreno looks awful at centre back but, my guess is that Sousa does not want to put too much pressure on the young players, Hobbs and Morrison. This is the only reason, that I can see, that Moreno would be played there whilst waiting for others to return from injury.

I agree that Moreno looks awful at centre back but, my guess is that Sousa does not want to put too much pressure on the young players, Hobbs and Morrison. This is the only reason, that I can see, that Moreno would be played there whilst waiting for others to return from injury.

It still can't do much good for Hobbs to be playing alongside a player who is clearly shite at defending though.

But this where Sousa might be wrong in his approach. Hobbs and Morrison managed OK together in many games last season. But Sousa would rather put pressure on Hobbs by playing a player alongside him who is not a 'centre-back'.

And remember that of the two that you feel he is likely to be waiting to return from injury, one can not be said to be 'returning' because he has never actually played there yet; and the other is never likely to return.

Sousa has turned a seemingly well-organised squad into a chaotic rabble in the course of a few weeks and half-a-dozen games. He has destroyed what there was and is nowhere near putting anything else in its place.

I am speaking, or rather typing, from memory, rather than checked facts, but I would say that Pearson liked to play Brown and either Hobbs or Morrison. Under the circumstances, I fully support the removal of Brown but, we do need an old head at the back - whether Vitor has this upon his young shoulders, or whether Tunchev will return in time, are both open to question.

Does anyone know when Vitor is likely to be fit?

As the players were on the pitch passing a few balls around just before kick off, sousa was being interviewed pitch side. Now, did anyone else see Wellens get the ball, tell bruno to move out the way and smashed it low and hard right at sousa?! Wellens being Wellens, he naturally missed his Target but he was definately trying to hit sousa.

As the players were on the pitch passing a few balls around just before kick off, sousa was being interviewed pitch side. Now, did anyone else see Wellens get the ball, tell bruno to move out the way and smashed it low and hard right at sousa?! Wellens being Wellens, he naturally missed his Target but he was definately trying to hit sousa.

:icon_lol:

So basically everyone seems to have heard different players with Fryatt being the only regular one (probably based on the rumour from last week). Sounds a dead cert to me on them all then.

So basically everyone seems to have heard different players with Fryatt being the only regular one (probably based on the rumour from last week). Sounds a dead cert to me on them all then.

Haven't heard an Ashley Chambers rumour yet, although he probably sees this as an opportunity to get closer to the first team.....

No. But I'm more concerned Bruno willingly moved out the way to let Wellens behave like a twat if that is true.

If this is true then its disgraceful and disgusting behaviour and shows a complete lack of respect. Berner nor Wellens are anywhere near good enough to justify such chavvy behaviour. But lets get rid of Sousa instead and let these wankers gain even more power.

Apparently, according to my unsubstantiated sources, Berner then went on to allow Wellens to drink drive, have sex with a minor and do some DIY without wearing a set of protective goggles.

I am aghast at such wanton recklessness.

If anything it shows that they get on. He would've been trying to show him up in front of the camera, not harm him. :bang:

Apparently, according to my unsubstantiated sources, Berner then went on to allow Wellens to drink drive, have sex with a minor and do some DIY without wearing a set of protective goggles.

I am aghast at such wanton recklessness.

The goggles bit really worries me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670