Post Match Plymouth 1 Leicester 0

The result might have been wrong. They could have scored another.
Can I start the post match West Brom 1 Leicester 0 thread. There’s no way we get a thing from them or for that matter Southampton.

Sack him tonight. Twat. Nigel for the last few games. He could at least provide more than one option. It’s 1 minute to midnight on the doomsday clock and Top is out on the beers with Rudderrrz.

I'm gutted by everything this club has become over the last 4 seasons.

Bloat, largesse, arrogance, complacency, entitlement, mercenary.

That was devastating to watch. We've completely lost our club and it has completely lost its identity.

We aren't staring into the abyss, we are free-falling down it.

Honestly, I'm ****ing gutted.
I’m right now more concerned what has happened over the last 4 months.

We are heading for Sunderland/Wigan/Portsmouth/Leeds levels of collapse at this rate. Useless ****ing charlatans at every level from the boardroom to the management to the pitch. All being paid an eye watering fortune to produce shit all.

They can all **** off.

3 away games at 2 of the worst teams in the league & one bang average team.

0 goals, minimal threat, vast amounts of pointless possession leading to **** all. Defensive dogshit.

The most basic thing any manager & set of players can do is be solid, well organised & put in some effort. & that's literally all you need to do to keep us out. That's it. Do the basics & you've ****ed us.

& as an added bonus extra, you can also concede as many set pieces as you like because we'll never do anything with them.

Gutless children organised by a clueless one dimensional fake.

When we end up in the playoffs I'm NOT renewing my TV sub for an extra month as I'm not paying 20 quid to watch this shower of ****s chuck it in.

I can't even muster the passion to get angry.

Entitled on the pitch. Entitled in the dugout. Entitled in the board room.

Can't stand any of 'em. Hope it all goes to shit so they suffer.
I can’t, looking back on the season it’s been a house of cards. I was blinded by the results and on the rebound from relegation so went along with it for a bit. Those results have proven to be a curse in the long run because there’s absolutely no sense of mission or urgency left with the manager of players. In their heads they were in the Prem by Xmas.

I should have seen it coming, Man City are a cancer on the game and he’s a product of that club and their manager. The club as a whole is so weak willed they’ve actually fallen for it again after Rodgers. We shouldn’t expect change while the same anonymous ****s do their thing behind closed doors and the same overpaid shite is still wearing the shirt.

Lost for words.

I get it the season is long and exhausting, how have we bottled this?
It’s exactly the same for everyone… except it isn’t. Plymouth has a much worse squad and almost every game for them is an enormous journey. Our manager crying about the journey to Plymouth like a little bitch before the game made me laugh.

Good for Plymouth !!! Played crap but it was enough to beat us. It’s the poor sods that have now got to drive all the way back that I feel sorry for. Went to Millwall so I know how they feel. Useless overpaid, underachieving bunch of pussies. The whole lot from Whelan, Rudkin & Top down as far as Ward can clear off. I want my club back.

I’m right now more concerned what has happened over the last 4 months.
It's all a symptom of a rot that, though I ****ing hate to say it, began to creep in after the West Ham home draw in 2018.

I suppose the slow decay of the last few years has hit me all at once after that defeat.

I'm sorry I'm deep in a therapy session on here...I'm just...****ing hell lads.

Our manager crying about the journey to Plymouth like a little bitch before the game made me laugh.

Exactly. Does he want to manage a team with a shorter annual mileage? Not sure he'd cut it in the National League South.

It's all a symptom of a rot that, though I ****ing hate to say it, began to creep in after the West Ham home draw in 2018.

I suppose the slow decay of the last few years has hit me all at once after that defeat.

I'm sorry I'm deep in a therapy session on here...I'm just...****ing hell lads.
Let it all out, it’s a safe space. I don’t think anyone can make excuses for what’s happened to the club over the last five years, FA Cup aside.

I remember in 1996 O'Neills team had two away matches back to back down in london at the very business end of the season. We needed the wins.

Ground out 2 1-0 wins by being utter and complete bastards.

These ****s? Two soft as shit 1-0 defeats.

enzo
[ n-zo ]
See synonyms for: enzo on Thesaurus.com

noun
an act or instance of enzo, or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in an enzo. The campaign was a complete enzo.
non-performance of something due, required, or expected: An enzo to do what one has promised.
Enzo; enzoed; enzoing; enzos.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464