Post Match Plymouth 1 Leicester 0

Tell you what, because you’re a mate I’ll do you that price for one season on loan as a sort of ‘try before you buy’ and then an obligation to purchase for just £10k which only activates after she’s shit on the kitchen floor after getting upset about the window cleaner. Wins all round.

Susan, get the champers.
View attachment 18560

As long as I can call her Patson Kaka and play her up front for the last four matches.

As long as I can call her Patson Kaka and play her up front for the last four matches.
I think we can only revel in the gallows humour that she’d be precisely as effective as Dakinbiyi.

Didn’t see it as it was on at 5am my time, but woke up, opened my football scores app and wasn’t at all surprised to see the score I predicted in the pre match thread.

I’m just annoyed I didn’t bet on it. Stupid ****wit.

Even the bookies are waking up to our predicament. For the first time in months we are now no longer odds-on to top the division. Only evens with Corals, even before today's games for Leeds and Ipswich.

We literally could have replaced Daka, Faes and Ndidi with lampposts and not been any worse off.

Faes has cost us at least 3 goals in about 5 games, replicating his in game mistakes over and over again.

Ndidi must still be injured though or he is carrying cement in his shoes or he’s found a club for the summer and doesn’t want to get injured again.

Daka, oh my, Daka. WTF has he contributed goal wise to the team in the last 10-12 games?

Allied to that the completely inexplicable arrogance and ineptitude of Enzo has literally bought us to our knees.

I can’t quite comprehend losing our last two games against such mediocre opponents, and even worse - drifting aimlessly through games changing like for like only when the deed is done.

I’m more angry today than I was yesterday. Bastards

I think Ipswich might actually win the league. They'll have a mental upper hand with us faltering and Leeds as well. Deep breath and they'll believe they can win it.

Whats mental is had we beaten Milwall and Plymouth, we'd have need 1 win and 1 draw at most from the last 4 fixtures.

I think Ipswich might actually win the league. They'll have a mental upper hand with us faltering and Leeds as well. Deep breath and they'll believe they can win it.

Whats mental is had we beaten Milwall and Plymouth, we'd have need 1 win and 1 draw at most from the last 4 fixtures.
Draw against Leeds and 2 wins in the week would have been enough......

Still fuming after yesterday's result and astonished that Leeds have screwed up today. look back over the last couple of months, why is it Enzo has failed to spot that our opponents have used exactly the same game plan?
last night was the perfect example, sit a deep block counter attack and press like **** we are in their final 1/3.

5 subs made at around 65-70 min mark to maintain the tempo and stop us passing the ball quickly, what does our gaffer do? 2 subs made and no change in approach.
the one winger who can put the ball on a six pence does not even make the squad!

the only saving grace is that the majority of our games are at home.

Still fuming after yesterday's result and astonished that Leeds have screwed up today. look back over the last couple of months, why is it Enzo has failed to spot that our opponents have used exactly the same game plan?
last night was the perfect example, sit a deep block counter attack and press like **** we are in their final 1/3.

5 subs made at around 65-70 min mark to maintain the tempo and stop us passing the ball quickly, what does our gaffer do? 2 subs made and no change in approach.
the one winger who can put the ball on a six pence does not even make the squad!

the only saving grace is that the majority of our games are at home.
Why? Because he clearly believes that his system & approach is superior & it will eventually work. He treats opposition sides with nothing but contempt & refuses to budge,even during games when it's obvious adjustments are needed.

Conditioned by the Man City arrogance.

Meanwhile, half decent actual managers set up to counter his predictable approach. We may as well send an email ahead telling the opposition how we're going to play. They don't even have to work it out. Just spend all week preparing. We've been beaten AND shut out in recent weeks by 2 below average sides & 1 average one. All bossed by average managers who actually know their job.

Enzo is a theorist, not a manager. Changing anything would be admitting his theory isn't perfect. He'll never do it. Will never be a manager. In the Prem even Burnley & Sheff Utd would beat us. Luton would crucify us.

Didn’t see it as it was on at 5am my time, but woke up, opened my football scores app and wasn’t at all surprised to see the score I predicted in the pre match thread.

I’m just annoyed I didn’t bet on it. Stupid ****wit.
I did. And on Millwall. And on Bristol City…
Free money disappointingly.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464