Plymouth.............aaarrrgggghhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

Well I can't believe I got up at 5am to go down there(via Bath) to watch that absolute pile of steaming elephant poo........

The day started well enough.........Got to Bath by 8am, had breakfast, Ben delivered the car to the driving instructor, and we headed off towards Plymouth.

Walked into The Britannia pub at 11am..and promptly spent the next 2 hours 51 minutes drinking Guinness(apart from Ben cos he was driving hahahahahaha) and playing on one of those ITBox quiz thingies.

Met up with tow plymouth lads I know from TFF, identical twins as well, though Twin(I can't remember his real name!!) now has longer hair than his bro so I could actually tell them apart for a change.

Walked to the ground caught up with Dee & Rob,(and Lazzer) and went and sat down in the sunshine waiting expectantly for the quality football we know and love from our team:icon_roll

It was such a fab day............and then the match kicked off.....

We looked shit from the start, despite Hume having a goal ruled out for offside, tbh couldn't tell from the other end of the pitch but he probably was.

Didn't take long for Plymouth to take the lead.......from a bleeding long throw......piss poor defending allowed Hayles to get the ball back to whoever the feck it was who scored cos he was totally unmarked in the area.......

The first half continued pretty much the same way, with most of anything creative coming from Plymouth.........at half time there were some loud boos....

Saw Boc at HT and spoke to him about how shite we were, met Joe501(I think)
How come boc is always with the young lads eh?;)

Second half started off brilliantly.......

Must've been under 20 seconds when yet again pisspoor marking allowed Plymouth to get the ball forward and Henderson rushed out, fecked up and Hayles slid the ball home for an easy goal.......

Ben wanted to go home then but stupidly(yes Melts...I'm FECKIN STUPID!) I wouldn't let him have the car keys.........

We stayed til the bitter end like idiots.

The second half was even worse than the first.....we had possession but did feck all with it, didn't create feck all, ran around like headless chickens occasionally, looked completely knackered(fecks knows why!!) and in general didn't have a fecking clue how to defend, attack or hold onto the ball in midfield.

The third goal was the same as the others...defence self-destructed. Haven't got a feckin clue who was supposed to be marking who, just know nobody seemed to be marking anybody.

Cue chants of 'Milan, sort it out'.

When the final whistle blew it was a blessing.....Miller pointed towards us and gestured the players to come over.:098:

Horsfield, Hume and maybe one or two others started to walk slowly over clapping......they soon stopped when tohse of us at the front were shouting at them to feck off!! And plenty of understandable hand gestures to show what we thought of them........Kelly and Stowell fecked off down the tunnel straight away........and the other players who had started to walk over towards us but had yet to start clapping realised they would probably be safer following Kelly(hopefully out the feckin door!!)

I think they could hear the 'What a load of rubbish' chants in the dressing room.

I have never been so embarrassed being a City fan.....even when we got trounced by Villa 5-0........

My mate rang as I walked out of the ground asking if it was as bad as it sounded....I think I invented some new swearwords when I tried to describe what I had just witnessed.

When I got to the car I phoned Radio Leicester up.....silly me, I assumed they might want to talk to someone who had been to the game.....

Ok, I admit when I spoke to whoever it was answering the phones I swore once or twice........maybe three or four or five times:icon_redf

And I asked him if whoever was commentating could find any positives in the tripe they had seen, he said not rally, said they'd phone me back but they didn't..........probably didn't want to risk me not being able to control my language!!

All I know is, when I go to the Player of the Year do- HAHAHAHA!!! What a feckin joke THAT'S going to be!!! Ben will have to make sure I don't 1)drink copious amounts of alcohol, and 2) not let me near any of those feckers cos I don't think I'll be able to stop meself saying EXACTLY what I think!!

I've clamed down a bit since I left the ground btw...........:mad: :098: :068: :067: :076: :092:

but apart from that...............:icon_conf

The only good thing about today was listening to Take That for the entire journey down........I was even nice and didn't make Ben listen..I had my headphones and didn't even sing along.which is probably why it didn't rain....

That would have tipped me over the edge, Ben would be just a barely recognisable stump, if I'd have been sat in the passenger seat forced to listen to that shite.

those tossers who wore the blue shirts on the pitch.......now THEY are shite.........

I just wish they could relight my fire, Babe, I suppose it only takes a minute but I doubt if even a million love songs later could help this shower of ****wits. I know that Everything Changes but, Love ain't here anymore and Once You've tasted Love It only takes a minute for you to expect more from such a shower of wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363