Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 7.30am

£21 Adult STH
£19 Concession STH
£24 Adult NON STH
£22 Concession NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 240 miles - 4 Hours

M69 to Junction 2 > M6 to Junction 4 > M42 to Junction 1 > M5 to Junction 31 > Join A38 into Plymouth.

On entering Plymouth, turn left onto the A386 (towards Plymouth). When this road splits into two, keep on the left hand side (sign posted Plymouth) and after about a mile you will see the ground on your left. The ground is well signposted 'Plymouth Argyle Home Park' on the way into Plymouth.

There is quite a large car park at the ground, which is free. It is operated on a 'first in before the game, first out after the game basis'. If you are last in, then on average it takes around half an hour to clear. The car park is normally full by 2.30pm on matchdays. There is some street parking if you drive past the ground, heading away from the city centre.

Pubs:

Don't go the The Pennycomequick it's closed down! (Thanks Scarbs) ... will look for alternative.

Last edited:
Dont know if its still there but the Brittania Inn (wetherspoons) was ok . Was full of TB ers though :icon_wink

Geddon ya janners!

Kick Off:

3pm

Tickets:

1566 tickets available.

Tickets on general sale.

£24 Adults
£16 Under 23's / Over 65's
£7 Under 18's

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 7.30am

£21 Adult STH
£19 Concession STH
£24 Adult NON STH
£22 Concession NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 240 miles - 4 Hours

M69 to Junction 2 > M6 to Junction 4 > M42 to Junction 1 > M5 to Junction 31 > Join A38 into Plymouth.

On entering Plymouth, turn left onto the A386 (towards Plymouth). When this road splits into two, keep on the left hand side (sign posted Plymouth) and after about a mile you will see the ground on your left. The ground is well signposted 'Plymouth Argyle Home Park' on the way into Plymouth.

There is quite a large car park at the ground, which is free. It is operated on a 'first in before the game, first out after the game basis'. If you are last in, then on average it takes around half an hour to clear. The car park is normally full by 2.30pm on matchdays. There is some street parking if you drive past the ground, heading away from the city centre.

Pubs:

The Pennycomequick (Central Park Avenue, Plymouth, PL4 6NR) seems the ideal choice for people walking from the Train station.

The car park - you have no chance really.

Pennycomequick - closed down last year. I lived across the road from it. If you are walking from the train station walk across central park

anyone from London going?

i'm smashed my arm up and i'm off rugby so am toying with the idea of going

however, the prospect of 6 hours on a train without anyone i know would be kinds pants

anyone from London going?

i'm smashed my arm up and i'm off rugby so am toying with the idea of going

however, the prospect of 6 hours on a train without anyone i know would be kinds pants

yes but surely the idea of anyone having to share a berth with a spacker is equally unattractive...:icon_wink

yes but surely the idea of anyone having to share a berth with a spacker is equally unattractive...:icon_wink

:icon_bigg

actually, £71 return, christ on a bike, forget it

would anyone who is going, be able to buy me two tickets for this and pick them up, I will pay them back of course. We can meet in plymouth

I dont trust the postal service/ticket office

I ordered my tickets today.I was told that they will be brought down on one of the coaches and be left in the ticket office for collection.

Catching the train up about 9.15 from Redruth, KFC for breakfast, and will be in the Britannia for Twelve. Happy days:icon_bigg

Making a weekend of this one, setting off tomorrow afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570