Plymouth chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder If "Ollie" will get the blame for this

"Wolves star Sylvan Ebanks-Blake was today charged with assault in connection with a alleged bottle attack at a nightclub.
The 21 year old is accused of actual bodily harm and public order offence following a fracas at the Candy Store nightclub in Plymouth in November. A37 year old man was left with a 3inch cut to his head in the alleged attack.

He was arrested hours after Argyles 3-0 Championship win over Norwich City at Home Park. Devon and Cornwall police confirmed Ebanks-Blake was today charged and rebailed

Doesn't this back Ollie's stance in thinking that the players attitude wasn't right

Fecking nothing more than typical football pantomime with Ollie cast in the role of the villian. Lets be honest most of us realise that once this game is out of the way all this bullshit will disappear and very likely that behind closed doors statements will be retracted, all this has done is stoke the fires before the televised match. It is become more like WWF Wrestling now.

Also quite a clever move by the Plymouth Chairman maybe he knows a chink in the Ollie armoury and by winding him up perhaps he feels that passion and anger may hinder his judgement and give his side an advantage.

Ollie is a very passionate manager and if he can maintain his professionalism and not get suckered in then he will go a long to proving that he can take this club forward, if he does take the bait and loses the plot then I can quite easily see us 2-0 down and battling on with only 9 or 10 men on the pitch.

Massive test IMO of Ollie's credentials today.

I think this is going to backfire massively on Plymouth today.

I predict a 3 - 0 win to Leicester, with Ollie loving every minute of it, come on the wizards!

Fecking nothing more than typical football pantomime with Ollie cast in the role of the villian. Lets be honest most of us realise that once this game is out of the way all this bullshit will disappear and very likely that behind closed doors statements will be retracted, all this has done is stoke the fires before the televised match. It is become more like WWF Wrestling now.

Also quite a clever move by the Plymouth Chairman maybe he knows a chink in the Ollie armoury and by winding him up perhaps he feels that passion and anger may hinder his judgement and give his side an advantage.

Ollie is a very passionate manager and if he can maintain his professionalism and not get suckered in then he will go a long to proving that he can take this club forward, if he does take the bait and loses the plot then I can quite easily see us 2-0 down and battling on with only 9 or 10 men on the pitch.

Massive test IMO of Ollie's credentials today.

*WWE Wrestling, but otherwise spot on. :023:

Nail on the head! Its all true! And as for Hollowords seeking legal advice he has not got a leg to stand on, normally he would be in front of sky buy now claiming he is hurt by all of this and he loved the club ,the fans, the chairman. He will never be forgiven down here because we are not used to being told two weeks before he left i am not going anywhere i love it down here i will only leave when the chairman tells me to.... what a lod of bollox.

And all of you on this thread know nothing about the facts so how can you comment children the lot of you !
0-3 To us and i will be on here Monday!

I was discussing the war of words that is going on with stapleton or whatever he's called about holloway yesterday,with an argyle season ticket holder at work. He believes that what is going on stinks of desperation from the argyle chairman and also that he believes that he is under extreme pressure. He also believes that what has now materialised with player sales and so on has to a certain extent vindicated what holloway has said and done, although he is still annoyed at him leaving.

*WWE Wrestling, but otherwise spot on. :023:

:018:

800px-WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

I was discussing the war of words that is going on with stapleton or whatever he's called about holloway yesterday,with an argyle season ticket holder at work. He believes that what is going on stinks of desperation from the argyle chairman and also that he believes that he is under extreme pressure. He also believes that what has now materialised with player sales and so on has to a certain extent vindicated what holloway has said and done, although he is still annoyed at him leaving.

You are so out of touch! Cornish i dont beleave you1

You've got to admit the chairman does look desperate, surely?? He's opened himself up to one huge court case, just so that he could stoke the fires before a (poor) football game

You've got to admit the chairman does look desperate, surely?? He's opened himself up to one huge court case, just so that he could stoke the fires before a (poor) football game

if he was lying, hollowords would have come straight back at him the same day, he cant help himself, he's done it all his life, this is the FIRST time he's kept quiet. we were the better team today, unlucky!!

if he was lying, hollowords would have come straight back at him the same day, he cant help himself, he's done it all his life, this is the FIRST time he's kept quiet. we were the better team today, unlucky!!

Yes Philly i agree but he was told to keep his gob shut..legal action you will not hear anymore about that!

Mmmmmm did it work?

If you think throwing about accusations from left, right and centre was simply about 3 points, you are sadly mistaken. It speaks to anyone outside of Plymouth and Leicester that he's simply covering his tracks for the lack of progress Plymouth have made as a club when they gone up the leagues.

no, if he's lying Holloway seeks legal advice and then takes him to court and remains silent so as not to prejudice his case. Quite obvious really wouldnt you say, as is the case in any libel situation.

Last edited:
You are so out of touch! Cornish i dont beleave you1

dont believe what im saying or cant believe im saying it.
I dont agree that i am out of touch though.
Anyway congratulations on your win today, you have some realy decent defenders, we will probably come and see you about a couple in the close season. You know with you being a selling club and all.

That Timar and McCormick please. Halmosi's alright, but I think Commons could do that job better, or Sinclair.

That Timar and McCormick please. Halmosi's alright, but I think Commons could do that job better, or Sinclair.

Do you really think they would leave for a club facing a religation battle? We would never sell to your club as long as that t**t is your manager.You could see the better side and the better supporters yesterday end off your shite and you know you are!

yeah, being as we would'nt be buying them till the summer, after this season has finished, therefore, the relegation battle would be over, dumb-ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669