Plymouth chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, thats original, tell me, who's got the family braincell this week?

losing doesnt bother me, im used to it. its just cnuts like you coming on here and being a twat, FCUK OFF

Just because you lost, you really are a sad man:110:

That's over a hundred posts from you now. I think you have a secret desire to be a Leicester fan. A hidden admiration for us.

It's like kids in the playground where the boy pulls the hair of the girl he fancies to get her attention.

That's over a hundred posts from you now. I think you have a secret desire to be a Leicester fan. A hidden admiration for us.

It's like kids in the playground where the boy pulls the hair of the girl he fancies to get her attention.

Stop talking about my sex life. :icon_conf

Do you really think they would leave for a club facing a religation battle? We would never sell to your club as long as that t**t is your manager.You could see the better side and the better supporters yesterday end off your shite and you know you are!

I don't have any problem or angst about Plymouth - as far as I can see there is some scope for growth there on the basis that the club could become the football focus for Devon and Cornwall. However, that potential is limited by your lack of facilities and population mass.

However, one thing I am absolutely certain about is that your club like every other club will sell to anyone if the money is right and from what I can see your club is less averse to selling its better players than most.

I think most of us are only too aware of how dire Leicester City is at the moment - but in all honesty it's pushing things too far to think that Leicester fans are much concerned about what Plymouth fans think.

I don't have any problem or angst about Plymouth - as far as I can see there is some scope for growth there on the basis that the club could become the football focus for Devon and Cornwall. However, that potential is limited by your lack of facilities and population mass.

However, one thing I am absolutely certain about is that your club like every other club will sell to anyone if the money is right and from what I can see your club is less averse to selling its better players than most.

I think most of us are only too aware of how dire Leicester City is at the moment - but in all honesty it's pushing things too far to think that Leicester fans are much concerned about what Plymouth fans think.

:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670