Points Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you that but why has he done nothing as of yet . :102:

Presumably he has limited options at this time.

He must realise that Ollie is out of his depth but we are past the point of no return for this season as far as managers are concerned.

Hopefully, we will take 3 points next Saturday and things won't look so bad

Regardless who we individually blame, Milan must accept full 100% responsibilty for this, it's his club, and he's watching those performances, and he's the ONLY one who can do anything about it.

I tend to agree, but what should he do? We have had numerous managerial changes, almost a complete replacement of our playing squad who, on paper, look to be more than adequate for this division, and yet we are frighteningly inconsistent.
I wasn't at the Walkers yesterday, but listening to the game, it sounds as if we bottled it. I cannot understand that with so many experienced players. OK, we had some players out of position, but even so, why so little spirit? I really do not believe that professional footballers do not care: they may not be committed to Leicester, but they surely have the nous to realize that they are also jeopardizing their own futures.

Problem is, there are no gaurantees what ever MM does. Leave Holloway in place and he wins every game, he's a hero. If he loses every game MM should have sacked him. If Holloway does go and a new manager comes in and fails to improve our position, MM should have stuck with Holloway. The only way MM can win is if he sacks Holloway and the new manager wins every game and as I said, there's no gaurantee of that. No wonder MM is :bang::bang:

Nobody is defending yesterday's performance but tbh if I saw temper tantrums and such a lack of common sense from my four year old I'd be worried about him.

Stability is what we need so no need for wall butting.

I could understand the calls for Holloway's head if there were no signs of progress but there are and to react to one bad performance as though we'll never emerge from a ninety minute battle with three points ever again is just ludicrous.

Our eight match form has us eleventh and in better form at a crucial point of the season than all around us bar Wednesday.

We undoubtedly have a better squad with Holloway's additions and we needed to shift out some of the rubbish which was hanging around which will without question help the building of team spirit.

When we play well, which is with gradually increasing frequency, we are excellent and if we stay up the foundations are there for a season at the right end of the table next year.

We won four one at West Brom last week and yet you would think we were on a ten match losing run judging by the head slammers. I understand there is a cathartic element to letting of steam on here but I think some have lost all sense of balance partly because we keep getting told we deserve more and then the let down when we lose is all the greater. It will take time to turn around the juggernaut that is LCFC.

Defeat hurts but lets keep things in perspective.

Nobody is defending yesterday's performance but tbh if I saw temper tantrums and such a lack of common sense from my four year old I'd be worried about him.

Stability is what we need so no need for wall butting.

I could understand the calls for Holloway's head if there were no signs of progress but there are and to react to one bad performance as though we'll never emerge from a ninety minute battle with three points ever again is just ludicrous.

Our eight match form has us eleventh and in better form at a crucial point of the season than all around us bar Wednesday.

We undoubtedly have a better squad with Holloway's additions and we needed to shift out some of the rubbish which was hanging around which will without question help the building of team spirit.

When we play well, which is with gradually increasing frequency, we are excellent and if we stay up the foundations are there for a season at the right end of the table next year.

We won four one at West Brom last week and yet you would think we were on a ten match losing run judging by the head slammers. I understand there is a cathartic element to letting of steam on here but I think some have lost all sense of balance partly because we keep getting told we deserve more and then the let down when we lose is all the greater. It will take time to turn around the juggernaut that is LCFC.

Defeat hurts but lets keep things in perspective.

one of the most sensible posts on here for a quite a while:038:

and to react to one bad performance as though we'll never emerge from a ninety minute battle with three points ever again is just ludicrous.
Sorry Gradel, but your post is full of nonsense, and this section is a prime example.

Do you really think people are reacting just because of this one performance?, do you not think it has anything to do with playing some of the worst football in recent weeks that we have ever witnessed.

I need your answer to determine how seriously to take your post. Because unlike others, I won't clap you just because it's a big post.

Sorry Gradel, but your post is full of nonsense, and this section is a prime example.

Do you really think people are reacting just because of this one performance?, do you not think it has anything to do with playing some of the worst football in recent weeks that we have ever witnessed.

I need your answer to determine how seriously to take your post. Because unlike others, I won't clap you just because it's a big post.

I was not applauding Gradel because it was a big post more to do with the overreaction of people on here to another defeat.

Yes it was a very poor performance but we were turned over the better team. Other games this season we have lost games where we should have run out winners

I started my post stating nobody's defending yesterday's performance which was without question poor but I do think posters on here overreact to performances both poor and accomplished.

I do feel the bigger picture is a more positive one of late and the credit for that goes to Holloway who is trying to build a team with fight and spirit that will play with flair and an attacking mindset.

My worry is that he will be shaken from his post by the fans' reactions and, as I said above, I could understand this if no progress had been made but I don't believe this is the case.

Bad performances happen to every team and you have to stick with the manager if you can see he's doing the right things and I believe Holloway is and I believe we will get the benefit for standing by him.

I started my post stating nobody's defending yesterday's performance which was without question poor but I do think posters on here overreact to performances both poor and accomplished.

I do feel the bigger picture is a more positive one of late and the credit for that goes to Holloway who is trying to build a team with fight and spirit that will play with flair and an attacking mindset.

My worry is that he will be shaken from his post by the fans' reactions and, as I said above, I could understand this if no progress had been made but I don't believe this is the case.

Bad performances happen to every team and you have to stick with the manager if you can see he's doing the right things and I believe Holloway is and I believe we will get the benefit for standing by him.

when ,where ,:102:

The Case for the Defence refers you to The Hawthorns, 15th March 2008.

I don't see the point in sacking him now and I still think we will stay up but you appear to think that Holllway is without any blame and is doing a splendid job.We never had a shot on goal yesterday apparently and its not the first time.We are one place off Relegation.We can play with all the flair and play pretty passing football you like but it will count for feck all if we go down.

I was not applauding Gradel because it was a big post more to do with the overreaction of people on here to another defeat.

Yes it was a very poor performance but we were turned over the better team. Other games this season we have lost games where we should have run out winners
I hadn't seen your post at the time of writing that, if I had I might have thought twice about writing it.

Sorry if you thought it was aimed at you.

I hadn't seen your post at the time of writing that, if I had I might have thought twice about writing it.

Sorry if you thought it was aimed at you.

that is quite alright, i should not have jumped to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670