• Jewell

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Dowie

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Penney

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Reid

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Roeder (or other, in which case, please state)

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a badly constructed poll

Is it "Who do you want to be the next manager ?", or "Who do you think will be the next manager ?"

Shoddy work :018:

I think this guy's unattached...

siralf.jpg

Can't understand the infatuation with Simon Grayson. If he were not a former player no one would have voted for him. Look at the league table and it shows Blackpool are not doing that well.

Please, all of you, take off the blinkers! The outstanding candidate on present form is Paul Ince. Whether MM could prise him away is very doubtful.

Can't understand the infatuation with Simon Grayson. If he were not a former player no one would have voted for him. Look at the league table and it shows Blackpool are not doing that well.

Please, all of you, take off the blinkers! The outstanding candidate on present form is Paul Ince. Whether MM could prise him away is very doubtful.

Totally agree. Grayson would be a big gamble. Lots of ex-players with clubs have taken on the side during a crisis (as SG did at Blackpool) and have some success. It very rarely then becomes a successful managerial career.

Just seen Tags on SSN. Says he's not slept for 2 days and won't commit whether his future is at City or Bolton. That too would be a massive risk.

Jewell 1 or Dowie 2 for me. Nobody else in the equation.

I would like a sexy lady with lovely legs.

Seeing as we have successfully proved that the manager makes no overall difference on the performance of this squad I would prefer a sexy lady.

A sexy lady with lovely legs.

If she has a stonking pair of tits then so much the better.

I would like to know the deal with Dowie too. Why do we all love him?

I don't

Currently presiding over a team in freefall
About to be 'ruined' by Simon Jordan in the Courts
Turned us down before (sort of)
Pig Ugly
Attracted to donkeys in a 'special' way (probably)

Got loser written all over him

Last edited:
I think Dowie will do a great job for a club like ours one day. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in charge of England in the future too. I think he's got 'it'.

The evidence is the impact he had at Oldham and Palace. Both clubs made extraordinary leaps forward when he took over. That is one of the key signs in a Manager. He is innovative like Allen but without the 'cuckooness'. The job he did at Palace in the Prem was respectable too. They almost survived very much against the odds.

He made a shocking decision in trying to follow Curbishley at Charlton. That was always going to be a hiding to nothing. His record at Cov is very respectable considering he's had to develop a squad and make a transfer profit along the way.

I think he can take a club up from the Championship and keep them up. Only him and Jewell are capable of that (amongst the realistic candidates).

Grayson for me, living in Blackpool i get to know just how well he is doing not just results but a brand of attacking football. Have many knowledgeable mates who went to WBA on tuesday where they apparantly batterred them and were extremely unlucky to get anything. We coulbnt batter anyone, let alone WBA away. Its common knowledge here that he would love the job.The fans certainly think he is going(to Norwich they thought).
He would be popular with the fans, especially as he would bring Steve Thompson, although i feel MMwants Dowie again!

Grayson for me, living in Blackpool i get to know just how well he is doing not just results but a brand of attacking football. Have many knowledgeable mates who went to WBA on tuesday where they apparantly batterred them and were extremely unlucky to get anything. We coulbnt batter anyone, let alone WBA away. Its common knowledge here that he would love the job.The fans certainly think he is going(to Norwich they thought).
He would be popular with the fans, especially as he would bring Steve Thompson, although i feel MMwants Dowie again!

I agree, living in the North you get to understand just what a fantastic job he has done. Would be a brilliant appointment.

The Guv'nor.

Get him in so we can start a witch hunt to get him out.

IN IN INCE,

then

OUT OUT OUTCE. YA DON'T KNOW WHAT YA DOIN'...

just like we do to all our managers for the first six months. I don't care if he wins all his games and was playing creative attractive football and had had all the players ferraris painted blue and white....he's Paul Ince, let's hate him.

Then we can get Warnock in. Pass me my piss pot.

I completely agree. I did not like him as a player, so I am even less than excited about larry managing us.

the state the mighty foxes are currently in Wenger would struggle, but surely
Ince, Jewell and Dowie are the best on the poll (in no particular order).

I completely agree. I did not like him as a player, so I am even less than excited about larry managing us.

the state the mighty foxes are currently in Wenger would struggle, but surely
Ince, Jewell and Dowie are the best on the poll (in no particular order).

Even though Grayson has a better record than Ince :102:

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

Saved them from relegation in his first season in caretaker charge, won promotion in his first full season and bearing in mind the money and resources available to him is doing a fantastic job, Blackpool in the Championship should be the divsions whipping boys, ridiculous statement to say look at the league table. They are above us FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669