pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it also nice to know that the state is paying for this visit...apparently the m8 (I think) in Glasgow had police officers stationed on it from 3am this morning. Good work...

£22,000 to resurface a road where he was due to have lunch today.

No money for repairing ****ing potholes though, but plenty to spruce up the place for the head paedo.

I'm with Jeff ... the pope's a ****.

The visit has dominated the news. Surely something of more interest must have happened in this country today?!

I can honestly say I don't really care if he is here or not.

But thats probably because I don't pay tax

None of my tax money has contributed to his visit either. It's the way that he actively protects and defends paedophiles that I find most objectionable.

None of my tax money has contributed to his visit either. It's the way that he actively protects and defends paedophiles that I find most objectionable.
did you see the Panorama programme the other night, Paedos, the catholic church and the pope and how everything was covered over?

Disgusting!

Fed up of hearing about the miserable old git.

He holds no influence over the vast majority of the country so i don't see why he deserves so much attention.

Very wrong, religion still plays a huge part in the politics of this country and in schools. Wrongly.

Very wrong, religion still plays a huge part in the politics of this country and in schools. Wrongly.

less now Blair has gone, fortunately.

I taught in a french primary school for a time and was surprised the first December to see how Christmas wasn't allowed to feature due to the separation of church and state, despite it being a Catholic country. Being brought up on nativity plays etc it seemed weird.

Last edited:
Let's see if I've got this right: the head of the Catholic Church - a club which routinely persecutes homosexuals and Jews, turned a blind eye to millions of them being murdered (by a Catholic), actively contributed to a very recent ethnic cleansing (what a disgusting phrase, and I apologise for using it, but it's the accepted term), has been involved in several wars, still frowns upon divorce, tells children that touching themselves is evil yet allows its preachers to routinely molest them, and perhaps worst of all allows Tony ****ing Blair to be a member - has been invited to this country by our head of state and I'm paying for security to make sure no ****er kills the evil old ****? He and his followers can all **** right off.

Fed up of hearing about the miserable old git.

He holds no influence over the vast majority of the country so i don't see why he deserves so much attention.

Totally agree, but religion can bring millions into the country from feeble, spineless sheep who believe in fairytales. It's the catch 22 that keeps governments pumping out 2000 year old eastern philosophy and tries to apply it in 21st Century Britain. :icon_conf

Last edited:
Let's see if I've got this right: the head of the Catholic Church - a club which routinely persecutes homosexuals and Jews, turned a blind eye to millions of them being murdered (by a Catholic), actively contributed to a very recent ethnic cleansing (what a disgusting phrase, and I apologise for using it, but it's the accepted term), has been involved in several wars, still frowns upon divorce, tells children that touching themselves is evil yet allows its preachers to routinely molest them, and perhaps worst of all allows Tony ****ing Blair to be a member - has been invited to this country by our head of state and I'm paying for security to make sure no ****er kills the evil old ****? He and his followers can all **** right off.

Pretty much. He teaches an evil, evil, hate filled fundamentalist style of religion. How anyone can not view him with disgust is beyond me. The man is morally repugnant and what's worse is that he influences the views of millions of people worldwide and the tax payer has to pay for this man's visits?

Last edited:

That just about sums it up. Although, I object to the term 'molest', that is far too tame a word to describe what has been happening.

They raped children. Brutally raped them.

It has gone on for many, many years, world wide, and has been known about and hidden by the church for all that time.
Add to this systematic physical and mental abuse of children and despicable cruelty.

Ratzinger has been in charge of protecting the hundreds, possibly thousands, of clerics guilty of these wicked crimes for a long time, long before he became Pope.

Can he play right back ?
yes
but his favourite flavour is pickled onion... what's that all about?

he is a A1 twat, but, i implore you, listen to the sky commentary team tomorrow, sycophantic ****s, worse that the anti gay, pro aids, paedo, nazi youth kraut wanker

Just watching the news - on being asked by a reporter what the pope had said to her, Susan Boyle replied "I kissed his ring". Make of that what you will :icon_lol:

Attachments

• pope.jpg
    pope.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 106
unelected old waste of tax-payers' money

but nice she met the pope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696