Post Match Porto 5 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifice

Appalling performance, everyone of those players had an opportunity to stake a claim for a regular starting berth and instead served up a pitiful display lacking heart, effort or desire. I can accept a defeat but regardless of a dead rubber or any other excuse, the level of performance or lack of it was an embarrassment to the club and a blatant kick in the nuts to all the loyal supporters who spent their hard earned cash on that trip.

I was actually heartened that Ranieri had rung the changes and hoped we would see a performance full of energy, commitment and endeavour, however by the end I feel more concerned as to exactly what is happening at our club, the mentality and blueprint for last season has been destroyed and I am scratching my head wondering how this will be turned around.

I agree with every word.

popillius

Knee jerk reactions from fans are sure to follow a poor run like this though, it's understandable.
How many woefully inept performances should we sit through before our reactions are no longer 'knee jerk'?

PFKAKTF FOX

I don't think it's the results that's causing the concern it's the gutless and spineless performances, fearless replaced by heartless in little more than 6 months

FIF

How many woefully inept performances should we sit through before our reactions are no longer 'knee jerk'?

Take a deep breath Pop.

Brown Nose

CzGs_PTXUAY1sT_.jpg:large

popillius

Take a deep breath Pop.
I have. In fact, I'm waiting with bated breath to know exactly how I should think about tonight. You need to tell me by writing a list of player names and attaching arbitrary numbers to each of them.

homer

No offence, but those figures are statistical dogshit

FIF

I have. In fact, I'm waiting with bated breath to know exactly how I should think about tonight. You need to tell. Me by writing a list of player names and attaching arbitrary numbers to each of them.

Sadly, you do need to be told don't you?

Have you actually read your rants over the last week?

FIF

alex

Many changes Claudio made tonight I think many on here would have welcomed. On the whole they didn't perform and a few, especially Schlupp and Chilwell were not good enough at all.
What's worrying for me is how utterly dreadful we are at defending this season, all the way through the team. We look like conceding every time a team runs at us. This is a real concern..we don't have anything like the quality enough if we are not going to fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669